Looking badly for two 1/18 vipers (a GTSR and a SRT-10 Coupe)

TheMask

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a Hot Wheels Viper GTS/R 1:18, a white one, like this:
Viper GTS/R
All I can find is the blue with white stripes.. not that it's bad, but I really like the white one better, looks much fiercer :)

And the other one is an Autoart 2006 Viper SRT-10 Coupe ... I know it's just black or red, but in any case I can't find neither of those .... have they even been released yet?

Any hints where I could find at least one of those at? I've been searching the net for 2 days straight and I'm exhausted. And in general, where do you guys go searching for your diecasts apart from the ebay?

From what I can see, the official stores don't have much in stock, like they sell it out and that's it. So ...

I have a couple of more questions, comments, thoughts, but I will leave that for the next time.

I'd appreciate the help!
:)
Oleg

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT-C "should be" on the way from AutoArt and is currently in prototype stage, but apparently something is keeping them from bringing it into production. Apart from that, only a 1:10 RC version and a few not too detailed 1:64 examples exist.
As for that GTS-R, look on Ebay, you should be able to succeed there for a reasonable price if you give it some more time.

OP
OP
T

TheMask

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay thanks. I hope AutoArt's SRT-C 1/18 does see the light of day though. At least I some a pic of one of their site. Will keep waiting.

And will keep my eyes on ebay for a GTSR, nothing else remains anyhow

:)

OP
OP
T

TheMask

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In case anyone's interested, the SRT-10 Coupes from AutoArt will be out
1st quarter 2008
. This is directly from AutoArt, I emailed them.... that's still a long wait ;) :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In case anyone's interested, the SRT-10 Coupes from AutoArt will be out . This is directly from AutoArt, I emailed them.... that's still a long wait ;) :D

Yea but then again they have been known to postpone releases :( .. hopefully this one will be met, but then again my bank account already hates me at the moment :D