Looking for 1993 Soft Top in any condition

Joseph Volpe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A complete top or even spare parts would be great! Please let me know if you have any leads. Much appreciated!

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a 92-early 93 top that has some damage. As I remember the side rails are broken but have not looked at it for years. Was going to get some new rails that you can get today to fix but have not gotten around to it.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can check to see what I have left but I have some parts from my original top. What are you looking for specifically? Do you have an early vinyl top or the latter cloth?

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 1993 top off a rear antenna car, excellent condition. Vinyl, not Canvas

OP
OP
Joseph Volpe

Joseph Volpe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can check to see what I have left but I have some parts from my original top. What are you looking for specifically? Do you have an early vinyl top or the latter cloth?
Hi Rick, thanks for the help. My rear frame is broken where the driver side swing arm attaches. (apparently a common failure point). I am also missing the driver side arm. Also, that little metal stud is missing on the passenger side. Looks like it engages the little slide clip when you open the arm and insert into the front frame. It is an early 93 with vinyl top.

OP
OP
Joseph Volpe

Joseph Volpe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 92-early 93 top that has some damage. As I remember the side rails are broken but have not looked at it for years. Was going to get some new rails that you can get today to fix but have not gotten around to it.
Please check your messages. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude