Looking for a 1994-newer RT/10 for sale

pickeralbc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for a 1994-newer RT/10. This will be a father son purchase that we will be splitting. We don’t really know what to look for as far as a “safe buy”
so I am looking here and not eBay. Seems like the most costly problem is the head gasket replacement. If anyone is interested in selling theirs in the mid-thirties(preferably black), please send pictures and info to [email protected]
We are located in Maryland.

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A member here ronniej had a very nice black 94 for sale recently. Not sure if it's still available but you might want to do a search and contact him.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Ebay is not always the best way to go. Pictures can be deceiving and you really need to see a car before you buy it.

You might be able to catch a good deal on there but in the end you might wish you spent an extra 4 or 5 grand and got one much nicer.

Purchase one from someone who has owned the viper for a while or has owned another viper, chances are they took much better care of it. However there always are exceptions.

Also most early rt/10's will have a ugly fuzzy gray dash. So don't be alarmed if you go and look at a viper and the dash looks like crap. (even if the viper has zero miles on it) Most people have them repainted at a body shop for a few hundred bucks to take care of that.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 99 RT10, 57,000 miles, New tires,brakes, 3" Random exhaust tech Cat back. Emmissions certified. B&M short shifter. Full carpeted trunk, Hard top, soft top with bag. Black on Black. Buffed and polished. Have to get 40 for it.AND I'll warranty power train for a year. Got to many cars and it's get'n winter here. web page click on photos