Looking for RT parts

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since this is my first post i hope that i get as much help from you all as everyone tells me i will get so here goes.I am looking for soft top parts and a bra for my 1994 rt/10.The top needs new bars as the ones that came with the car are bent out of shape and do not hook onto the rails anymore.I am hopping i can find some or the whole top for a great deal so that i do not have to go and try to bend some on my own.As for the bra the 1994 viper bra has been dicontinued so there for i need to either find a used one or have one custom made.If anyone has any insider tips on any of the above please let me know.

Thank you all

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX OEM SOFT TOP AVAILABLE....

MAKE REASONABLE OFFER.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let me think about it and then ask my wife so it looks like i control the money.LOL I'll get back to you.What price was it when you got it if you don't mind me asking

Thanks

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you hiding in the back of a bedroom closet surfing the net with a laptop while your wife is putting out the garbage?

If I needed a soft top I'd be making an offer on that reasonable sounding deal / opportunity. I personally wouldn't suggest a bra, well that's what I tell my wife.. :D Seriously.. just get a clear bra.

Welcome to the club eh' :2tu:

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually i'm hidding in the basement while the wife takes care of the baby.LOL I know its a great offer but i always feel bad when tossin out an offer i hate to under offere people if feels like beeing rude.LOL as for the bra i need it to cover up the rock ships i got on the last western VCA meet to jasper its ugly when you look at the chips and the clear coat flaking.I want the clear bra for the car but that will be next year after the fresh paint.And thanks for the welcome it's gonna be a great new ride on this site.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a serious survival question, as an fyi I just bought a laptop from our member Joseph Dell, he has some good deals for VCA members at the moment, and I need a wireless connection so she can't follow the network cable to my hiding spot. ;)

Baby and a Viper, you're doing ok. :2tu:

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Baby Viper Dodge Ram for the wife and of course a 2 year old rotty hey got all the good thing in life.lol

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can wait until you ask your wife. I've had others that had to ask their ex wife.....