Looking for some white vinyl stripes

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use www.edecals.com and have been pleased with the quality and service. They have 8" stripes in 8' lengths, I believe and several colors. I did Henry's race car. It's a major PITA if you are not skilled at it and the compound curves on the front and rear fascia are KILLER. My guess is that if you learned to use a heat gun, you could get them applied reasonably, but don't do it and think they are a substitute for a good masking and painting.

GTS234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, contact Mike Baxter at [email protected]. You can check out threads "Look mom! Added stripes" and "Vinyl stripes, where to buy" for guys who have dealt with Mike on these stripes. I've never dealt with him on stripes, but I bought a set of '97 wheels from him last Thursday (he's also a Viper owner). Dealing with him on the wheels went smoothly, parts were as described and he even met me on his way to Myrtle Beach with the wheels to save me shipping.

Robert/GTS 234

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Thanks Robert! Our website is down at this time and should be up in a matter of days which has unfortunately put our e-mail down at the same time too! I just got back from Myrtle Beach. It was nice to meet you Robert!

As for the stripes, we have them in stock!

We offer stripe kits for the GTS in any color you would like. We use 3Mil Premium Vinyl and cut each kit standard 8" width 4" seperation. We include 36 feet of stripes which will leave extra for mistakes. We also include a
felt squeegee which will not harm the Viper or the vinyl. Each kit also includes professional application fluid in a spray bottle.

Each kit cost $150.00 shipping and handling included.

We offer installation of this kit if your local or would like to bring the car to our shop for a few days! Please call to set up an appointment. Successful installation takes approximately 10+ hours.

We accept credit cards at http://www.paypal.com/ made payable to [email protected] or you can send payment via money order or check (7-10 business days to clear for check)
made payable to:

Mike Baxter
505 Bridgeport Place
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
202-369-5420

Thank You,
Mike Baxter
MBXmotorsports, inc.
[email protected]
202-369-5420

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey FLX109 whats up. That new roe blower on your car have you going so fast that the stripes came off. :laugh: :2tu:

Hey Jerry,

It goes so fast now that they burnt right off and the car turned red.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te