Looking for Gen 1 Lemke top

TheEmissary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a Gen 1 top, not Gen 2. I have 2 soft tops, both broke no more investing in them. Anyone knows where I can get a Gen 1 top hit me up.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It came off a 1993. The only difference is there would be a small gap in the back where the door stanchion is

matt dillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that will fit a Gen I, I have a Gen II & it looks SO much better than the OEM but there is a few issues with the space & gap in the windows but it's definitely worth it since my 00' has Never been driven in the rain! But I don't think the Gen. II top will fit the Gen. I though

VIPER11511

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello. Been there tried that. I have a 1995 and bought and tried everything to make a Gen 2 Lemke work. I would highly suggest you have some kind of return agreement if you want to try it for yourself. Just my two cents from experience trying the same thing.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello. Been there tried that. I have a 1995 and bought and tried everything to make a Gen 2 Lemke work. I would highly suggest you have some kind of return agreement if you want to try it for yourself. Just my two cents from experience trying the same thing.

Even better, meet in person, fit it. then you will know for sure

Badsnek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
99RT10GTS has the lemke that came off my 93 Gen 1. It indeed is a Gen 2 Lemke and it indeed fit my Gen 1. The only thing you will notice is there’s a 1-2” gap at the top of the stanchions to the top. Otherwise it fit perfectly. See attached photo
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala