Looking to buy a 2006 VCA Coupe now...

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a 06 VCA RED coupe. If anyone knows of one please PM me or email me [email protected] . I want to pay around $70K to $73K for a nice clean one. I have spoken with Marv about the one he is selling, I made him an offer, but I have not heard back. The auction reports are showing regular 06 coupes are only going for $60K with 1200 miles.

I did find a 06 VOI WHITE coupe with 2300 miles for $65K, but the VCA is still my first choice.

If nothing comes through soon I will just settle for the VOI coupe....

THANKS!!!!

ROB

Last edited:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't find one, come to the Chryslers at Carlisle Show, 4th of July week...not really looking to sell, but an 08 is looking awfully appealing

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my VCA coupe, but mine has a Paxton and motons among other extras as I am sure you don't want to pay the extra i would want. Not selling but if the price was right I would.

V

Venomiss

There is someone here in KC who has one but don't know if he wants to sell. Right now he has two Vipers. I will call him tomorrow and see what happens. Happy hunting. :drive: Mary

OP
OP
W

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I might have to go to the show. I am also looking at a 01 Viper GTS TT by Heffner. If I get that one I will bring it up for the show!!!!!

Thanks again,
ROB

Last edited:

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone Looking For A Perfect Slate With Silver Coupe
( 1 Of Only 14 Made) With 460 Miles On It. 5 Spokes & Sirus Too.
Moving Down South In The Near Future And Do Not Have Room In My Garage.
Pm Iif Interested.

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you should try bluebatmobile. He may be selling. Have a feeling Andy may spring for the new coupe, he changes his mind frequently and has a mint VCA edition lowered with KW's and corsa exhaust.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bat has the White with Blue stripes VOI edition. 100 made. The VCA Edition is one of 50 Red with White stripes, although a re read of the first post does not seem clear to me which one you are looking at.
Come to the Carlisle show, there will be a ton of your Viper brothers there and a VCA tent and lunch provided, we all register for the show field and park together in the center premiium area. When you register make sure you tell them your club is VCA. There is an award we narrowly miss each year for the number of cars each club registers, last year three guys did not mention VCA as their affiliation and we wound up third.

Last edited:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for the VCA, but I will have to settle for a VOI if I can't get a VCA one.....

It is a shame you don't already have a VOI White and Blue, I would be tempted to trade you....I love both color combos

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a 06 VCA RED coupe. If anyone knows of one please PM me or email me [email protected] . I want to pay around $70K to $73K for a nice clean one. I have spoken with Marv about the one he is selling, I made him an offer, but I have not heard back. The auction reports are showing regular 06 coupes are only going for $60K with 1200 miles.

I did find a 06 VOI WHITE coupe with 2300 miles for $65K, but the VCA is still my first choice.

THANKS!!!!

ROB

Roanoke Motors has one with I believe it has 1500 miles on it. Call and ask for John or Dennis and tell them Rob Buckman sent you. The ph number is 1-800-541-6858:D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You have a PM.

Keep in mind guys that the Auction Cars are not normally purchased by most of the quality Dealers in the US, and the prices you are seeing for most of these Coupes ,that are dirt priced, are SRT Driving Experience Cars and Skip Barber Cars ( remember Dodge is no longer their Marque vehicle ). The impact is those individuals with super nice cars are being told their vehicles are not worth much, when, in reality, the true market for a nice Vipers is much different.

We were told about the vehicles and offered ( like many Dealers ) info on them, but having seen a number of examples, these are not cars a typical picky Viper buyer would be interested in - I know we were not.

Respectfully Submitted,
Bill Pemberton

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
wiseasp,

My local Dodge dealer has a new VOI 9 coupe on the show room floor. Not sure of the price, but I know he'd like to move it.

Dan

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

THANKS!!!!

ROB

I go to Maheim auction somewhat regularly. NO WAY, are you buying a 2006 Coupe with those miles, for $60k without a story. No way.. sorry.. Furthermore, a VOI9 coupe is a 1 of 50 car. I seriously doubt ANYONE is going to be selling even close to galves/wholesale numebrs.

You have a PM.

Keep in mind guys that the Auction Cars are not normally purchased by most of the quality Dealers in the US, and the prices you are seeing for most of these Coupes ,that are dirt priced, are SRT Driving Experience Cars and Skip Barber Cars ( remember Dodge is no longer their Marque vehicle ). The impact is those individuals with super nice cars are being told their vehicles are not worth much, when, in reality, the true market for a nice Vipers is much different.

We were told about the vehicles and offered ( like many Dealers ) info on them, but having seen a number of examples, these are not cars a typical picky Viper buyer would be interested in - I know we were not.

Respectfully Submitted,
Bill Pemberton

agreed.

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't want to sell your Viper useless to post here. Open another thread and tell how much you like your Viper and how much it worth. People will appreciate it.

The last two weeks I have contact, I don't know how many persons about their 06 Viper Coupe and only one was serious about selling his car (It was gtssnake).

OP
OP
W

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 007 of 050 [car will be pictured July Viper magazine crossing the San Juan mountains in northern New Mexico on the way to VOI9] and just speaking for myself, I would have no interest in selling at 70k.:nono:

Good for you!!!!:2tu:

I go to Maheim auction somewhat regularly. NO WAY, are you buying a 2006 Coupe with those miles, for $60k without a story. No way.. sorry.. Furthermore, a VOI9 coupe is a 1 of 50 car. I seriously doubt ANYONE is going to be selling even close to galves/wholesale numebrs.

As for auctions here is a page from the latest MMR. My fault they are down the $59K with 1600 miles. I did not say they were cream puffs. If someone was to go and trade in there Viper this is what the dealer will give them. I did find some regular 06 coupes in the low to mid 60's BRAND NEW.

BTW the VOI9 Coupe are 100 NOT 50. The 06 VCA coupes are 50 :D .

I am finalizing a deal on a 06 VCA coupe and will post pics soon :drive: .

Select Region: National Year:2006 Seasonal Adjustment: No Make DODGEModel:VIPERStyle:2D COUPE SRT-10TransactionsDateAuctionSale TypePriceMileageCondColorEngTransIn Sample

06/14/07 SOCAL Lease $61,750 3,172 Avg BLACK 10 G 6 Yes

06/13/07 DALLAS Regular $63,000 8,654 Avg BLUE 10 G 6 No

06/06/07 NADE Regular $49,500 4,573 Below BLUE 10 G No

05/30/07 NADE Regular $60,500 2,931 Avg RED 10 G Yes

05/30/07 NADE Regular $60,000 2,114 Avg BLACK 10 G Yes

05/30/07 SAN ANTO Lease $63,500 4,022 Avg BLUE 10 G 6 Yes

05/23/07 NADE Regular $60,900 932 Avg BLUE 10 G Yes

05/23/07 NADE Regular $59,900 1,653 Avg BLUE 10 G Yes

1996-2007 Manheim Auctions

Last edited:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you!!!!:2tu:

As for auctions here is a page from the latest MMR. My fault they are down the $59K with 1600 miles. I did not say they were cream puffs. If someone was to go and trade in there Viper this is what the dealer will give them. I did find some regular 06 coupes in the low to mid 60's BRAND NEW.

BTW the VOI9 Coupe are 100 NOT 50. The 06 VCA coupes are 50 :D .

I am finalizing a deal on a 06 VCA coupe and will post pics soon :drive: .

Select Region: National Year:2006 Seasonal Adjustment: No Make DODGEModel:VIPERStyle:2D COUPE SRT-10TransactionsDateAuctionSale TypePriceMileageCondColorEngTransIn Sample

06/14/07 SOCAL Lease $61,750 3,172 Avg BLACK 10 G 6 Yes

06/13/07 DALLAS Regular $63,000 8,654 Avg BLUE 10 G 6 No

06/06/07 NADE Regular $49,500 4,573 Below BLUE 10 G No

05/30/07 NADE Regular $60,500 2,931 Avg RED 10 G Yes

05/30/07 NADE Regular $60,000 2,114 Avg BLACK 10 G Yes

05/30/07 SAN ANTO Lease $63,500 4,022 Avg BLUE 10 G 6 Yes

05/23/07 NADE Regular $60,900 932 Avg BLUE 10 G Yes

05/23/07 NADE Regular $59,900 1,653 Avg BLUE 10 G Yes

1996-2007 Manheim Auctions

I agree, these cars are incredibly soft..... however, at those numbers, there must be a story. Paintwork,Buyback,tires(lemon-law),etc.... I just went a few weeks ago, and saw 2 coupes in the high $60's... Could they have changed value that quickly? maybe.....

If thats the case. Its almost to the point, where a NICE low mileage 01-02 GTS, in the right color. Would cost more than a 2006 coupe..

Also, NO ONE is buying for those figures above.. you know that..

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tend to think that alot of people post on here hoping that they can get a nice SRT-10 priced low by giving the old " The Sky is falling" cry. They mention that there are all of these SRT-10s being given away and yet they aren't in the real world. Of course we are going to see the people trying to get an extra good deal by also mentioning that they will give top dollar so that the seller can buy an 08. The truth is, the SRT-10s are holding their value pretty well and will increase when people can't get into an 08 and want to get in a Viper period. In fact, there are alot of cross-shoppers now who were Corvette drivers and now moved over to a used Viper. I know of several personally including myself. And I can add that this car is the best car I have ever driven. It makes no excuses and has the attitude of "You know I'm here because I can see you staring at me".

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wisasp, Congrats on finding your VCA coupe. You'll love it. Of course I may be a little biased, mine is #42! Try to get all that came with car if possible. Most people are not aware of the included items from purchase. Designer signed photo of red white coupe (framed), signed print(framed), panoramic photo from delivery in AZ(unframed), red piloti shoes in VCA bag(patch on bag matches VCA sticker on car), and laminated window sticker. Enjoy!!!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke Motors has one with I believe it has 1500 miles on it. Call and ask for John or Dennis and tell them Rob Buckman sent you. The ph number is 1-800-541-6858:D

was at ROMOCO just the other day. they have a white / blue VCA, but not a red / white VCA.

V

Venomiss

I tend to think that alot of people post on here hoping that they can get a nice SRT-10 priced low by giving the old " The Sky is falling" cry. They mention that there are all of these SRT-10s being given away and yet they aren't in the real world. Of course we are going to see the people trying to get an extra good deal by also mentioning that they will give top dollar so that the seller can buy an 08. The truth is, the SRT-10s are holding their value pretty well and will increase when people can't get into an 08 and want to get in a Viper period. In fact, there are alot of cross-shoppers now who were Corvette drivers and now moved over to a used Viper. I know of several personally including myself. And I can add that this car is the best car I have ever driven. It makes no excuses and has the attitude of "You know I'm here because I can see you staring at me".

Agreed. What they don't realize is they are hurting themselves in the long run as far as keeping the value on their car while saying "The Sky is Falling". Many in our club are getting '06 Vipers now and the '06's are holding their value.

OP
OP
W

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger, I did not give the sky is falling cry, I GAVE YOU THE FACTS!!!!! If you even search on ebay you will see that a 2006 VOI9 Coupe with 2300 miles just sold for $67K. The exotic car market right now is SOFT!!!!! It is not just the Vipers losing ground. I think the 08 600HP deal is pushing some values down.

HEY TAXIMAN1: As for the figures at the auction, I am NOT TRYING TO BUY A CAR FROM A VCA MEMBER FOR $60K!!! I stated I was looking to spend $70K to $73K. $10K to $13K OVER auction prices. YES I can go to the auctions and BUY these cars...you know that!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is not easy to find the right Coupe with the right color combinasion.
Yes there are many Blue Coupes below 70k and contrary what people think they are clean.
No matter how dirty is a car you can make it look like a factory new car as long as there is some clear coat left on the body. No dealer will put time on a car that it send to an auction sale. It is up to the buyer to clean and fix it.

The right price seems to be around 70K but it is really difficult to judge until you buy.
Sellers are not willing to lower their price and it is normal. I noticed that a lot of Coupes were sold in the last days. I also noticed that there is a huge gap between the higher priced Coupes in the upper 85K and the lower priced Coupes 70K. It is up to the market to decide about the price ...

I am seriously in for a Coupe and I will pay the price according to the marchandise offered. For sure I will not pay 85K for a 06 Coupe no matter how rare it is.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck in your search. I really like the color combo and the uniqueness of the car (raffle, BJ, pictures, shoes, etc.). I imagine you'll strike a deal before long.

OP
OP
W

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member