Looking to buy gen 5

Mark Europe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello

I am looking for gen 5 to buy, dream spec is black with red interior, 6 vent hood.
My budget is up to 150k USD.
I was looking over the internet, but didn't find nothing nice, maybe that because i am in europe and google ads is blocking me.
Maybe u can point me into some1 who is searching for unique cars and we can make a deal ?

Thanks for help, hope i can make my dream and own one

Gen5GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello

I am looking for gen 5 to buy, dream spec is black with red interior, 6 vent hood.
I was looking over the internet, but didn't find nothing nice, maybe that because i am in europe and google ads is blocking me.
Maybe u can point me into some1 who is searching for unique cars and we can make a deal ?

Hello, I am getting ready to post my 2013 Viper GTS red/black with 1900 miles. I’m currently in Florida. The car is optioned with the Alcántara interior as well. It’s kept in a climate controlled garage. The car has PPF AND ORIGINAL DATE CODED TIRES. Title in hand. Let me know.

Gen5GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello

Hello, I am getting ready to post my 2013 Viper GTS red/black with 1900 miles. I’m currently in Florida. The car is optioned with the Alcántara interior as well. It’s kept in a climate controlled garage. The car has PPF AND ORIGINAL DATE CODED TIRES. Title in hand. Let me know.

mgardner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello

Your original post was from a year ago... Please let me know if you are still in the market looking for a Black Gen 5 or NOT, I have a 2014 GTS with all of the bells and whistles... Identical to an ACR or GTS-R with only 13,000 miles and a few extras. I've owned the car for 8 years and the 2nd owner... Let me know your interest along with your contact info, i.e., email, phone etc., and I will send photos.

OR-1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@mgarder. I’m look for a Gen 5. Black exterior and 6 vent hood, excellent condition only. How does that match up to your car ? Thanks. Nick S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BW56