Looking to buy a GTS.

Grimlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Here's the skinny:

I have a friend that is looking to get back into a GTS. He previously owned a 97 B/W, sold it for a C6Z and now realizes the gravity of his mistake The Z is gone and he has the Viper bug again.

I told him I would cast a net here and see what comes to the surface. He'd like to stay in the low 40s in price as possible with less then 40K miles. As for color, he's not ruling anything out but red and steel grey take a back seat to the other colors (especially yellow or a silver/blue combo). While mods are always welcome, he'd like to pick up one closer to stock if he could with no paintwork.

He has cash in hand and is ready to pull the trigger if a the right car comes along. If you have or know of anything online, shoot me a PM and I can give you his contact email.

Thanks.

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Silver/Blue GTS I have been toying with the idea of parting with. PM me if your friend is serious.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
better hurry, prices are climbing on the Gen 2's finally.

OP
OP
G

Grimlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Silver/Blue GTS I have been toying with the idea of parting with. PM me if your friend is serious.

PM Sent. Thanks.

better hurry, prices are climbing on the Gen 2's finally.

Thats what I've noticed in my searches this week. Good for the community, bad for the guy that is still 2-3 years away from picking up his own. :/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang