Lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse tomorrow followed by Jimmie Cone Cruise-In

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone’s patience while I gather the information to put this event together on short notice. If you want to skip the lunch and just show up at Jimmie Cone, you are welcome to do so. The Jimmie Cone Cruise in is open to all makes and models.

To start the day:

Lunch at Longhorn Steakhouse in Frederick, MD at 1:00 PM. Parking lot has ample size, I will make an effort to reserve some spaces once I get a car-count.

Longhorn Steakhouse
5744 Buckeystown Pike
Frederick, MD 21704
(301) 682-6751

Link to website with map of location:

http://www.longhornsteakhouse.com/locator/map.asp?RestaurantID=5213

After lunch, we will take a short scenic cruise through Frederick and Carroll Counties ending up at the Jimmie Cone Cruise-In/Car show. There is a wide variety of vehicles on display as well as fantastic soft serve ice cream available at Jimmie Cone. I would like to thank Doug Delgandio for his assistance in setting up and marking off spaces for us in the parking lot on such short notice. The cruise in location is at:

Jimmie Cone
1312 South Main Street
Mt. Airy, MD 21771
(301) 829-6047

If you are just coming to Jimmie Cone, you will see a shopping center which Contains a Food Lion and a Mr. Tire location. The shopping center is located at the intersection of South Main Street and Route 144. There are two entrances, the best one is off of South Main Street. The show typically runs from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM (you are not required to stay once there, you can come and go as you please.)

Link to Mapquest with aerial view of parking lot:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Mt.+Airy&state=MD&address=1312+South+Main+Street#a/maps/l::1312+S+Main+St:Mount+Airy:MD:21771-5373:US:39.367478:-77.164791:address:Frederick+County:1/m:hyb:12:39.367478:-77.164791:0:::::1:1:1::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

Once again, I apologize for late notice. If you aren’t traveling anywhere this weekend, hopefully you get the opportunity to come out and join us. This event offers something for everyone:

· Food
· Cruise
· Car Show

If you could please RSVP via PM, I would appreciate it, this will allow me to reserve an appropriate sized table at the restaurant and ensure that we rope off enough parking in the shopping center parking lot where Jimmie Cone is.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62