Viper Lunch Cruise and night at the Drive Inn, April 18th

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello Viper aficionados,

John Canal here, I have taking over the reins of President for North and Central Florida from Andy McKee. I want to thank Andy for his leaderships and efforts as the VCA president.

I am planning to have four to five events every year, I will coordinate closely with the board of directors and hope to have a schedule out to you all in a few weeks. Some of my favorite times have been the gatherings with our Viper brethren and I encourage everyone to come on out and get involved. If you are currently not signed up with the VCA, but have a Viper, please come out anyway and see what we are all about.

Our first event will be April 18th in Ocala Florida. We will start the day at Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing for lunch and a tour of the museum. Depending on his schedule, Mr. Garlits may drop in and visit with us. After the tour we will take a Viper cruise through beautiful horse country and finally end up at the Ocala Drive Inn movie theater. We will have our own screen and area to park our machines and enjoy the old time tradition of a “Drive in Movie.” The Movie to be announced, but it will be car related for sure.

There are 36 spots that have the speakers at the drive Inn, so the first 36 RSVPs will get one of those spots. I will need your full head count, as we will have lunch outside under the pavilion at the museum with catered food from Sonny’s Barbeque. For those of you coming from a distance and wish to stay over the night, please let me know and I will arrange a group rate at a local hotel.

Please RSVP your reply to: [email protected]

See you on April 18th!!

Best Regards,
John Canal
President, VCA North and Central Florida
4079202857 Cell
[email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member