Man what a day!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well today was a pretty fun day! We were driving down 35 when I had relized we were pretty close to Eatontown,so what the heck let's go north on 36 to see the new Buhler dealer.I go inside and meet with John (one of the viper salesman there).Really nice guy and before I knew it I'm sitting in a brand new mamba! I couldn't get over this thing! I look to my left and there's a 04 black SRT-10.So then John invites me to the back.As we do,I meet up with Darren.We talked for a little then proceeded.

I walked into like a huge garage which gave me a heart attack.2 ACR's,a brand new red SRT-10,and Darren's Baracuda all lined up next to each other.John then takes me to the full race spec GTS in dupont chromilousion (which was dirty,there driver hurt his leg.Hope he get's back soon).Then we head to the front of the dealership,right by 36 and there sit's a silver SRT-10.He tells me,"go on take a seat" so without hesitation,I do.So now I've had 3 viper rides and sat in 4.I don't think life could be any better! Wait...yes it can,owning one! :)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Keeping your interest up, huh? :)

Before getting mine, I used to hang around all the local Dodge dealerships, drooling, they all knew me by name.

Keep the faith!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is this the first time you had been to Buhler? It is a nice dealership. I was just there a month ago. I am taking the car there again to have them look at a few things after I get the brakes installed.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I've been to the old dealer at red bank.It was really cool going to the new one.I've been waiting to go there since it opened and I'm now considering working there once I'm able to get a job.Here's some pics.Oh if your curious what mamba it was,It was number 40.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang