Marketplace and Classifieds?

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happened to the Marketplace? There are only a few vendors in there. How come there is no listings for the 2008 in the Classifieds. Surely there are dealers out there who would like to list in this area.:confused:
GRNBGON

V

Venomiss

What happened to the Marketplace? There are only a few vendors in there. How come there is no listings for the 2008 in the Classifieds. Surely there are dealers out there who would like to list in this area.:confused:
GRNBGON
This was already mentioned on a previous thread . They did some cleaning out at the end of the year -if you want to please PM one of the moderators for details. I believe they are working on a plan for the advertisers. They also want to make sure they belong in that section-no offense but not a Hyndai dealership as an example.
Realize this site is run by VCA volunteers and paid for by the VCA.

OP
OP
GRNBGON

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. Sorry for the repeat post. I only look in three forums. Just wanted to know what was going on.
Thanks.
GRNBGON

V

Venomiss

PS Thanks for the great work you guys do. You are the best!
I am not the person to thank;)just a helper wife with some time.

Those great moderator guys are Lee00blacksilverGTS, kcobean, Y2K, and CitySnake.
They do a thankless job very well.:2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not the person to thank;)just a helper wife with some time.

Those great moderator guys are Lee00blacksilverGTS, kcobean, Y2K, and CitySnake.
They do a thankless job very well.:2tu:

Aww shucks! Call me City.

It's proper that I'm at the end of the list (cuz I REALLY slack :D).

But thanks GRNBGON.