Maryland viper owners help needed

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Itch, thats for the link, I spoke to Mr. Vega who will be investigating the issue, great advice thank you again.

one question, how binding is an arbitratior? does that mean I can't ever take them to court on this issue?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a shame you find yourself in this situation. Just curious when they told you they spent $1800 to correct the problem if you asked to see a receipt of the work they claim was performed? Did you ask them what had been performed and specifically which shop? Also, most used cars I have seen sold in the state of MD have a 30 day/1,000 mile warranty on them regardless of mileage/age. Did your SRT have this coverage or was it "As-is." Should have been an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet stuck on the window or windshield. Mandated by the State of MD.

I was also curious, did you drive the car home or did this happen shortly after picking it up? I don't know what to assume when you stated around town.

You have an uphill battle it seems, best of luck getting it resolved.

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they "lost" the paperwork showing the $1800, they only mentioned it when I picked the car up kind of in passing "by the way that issue we corrected was $1800 ya know"

I did drive her home yes and she was "as is" but this was an issue that was discovered by me on the test drive and I was NOT buying the car unless it was fixed, which they agreed too.

I actually followed him to the shop and actually left from the "shop" to go home

OP
OP
S

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Maryland atterney on this board, think this would be a case worth taking? if so pm me or just respond to this post.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc