Maryland & Virginia owners ????

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the weather gets better....lets get together for an Ocean City weekend. Im getting tired of cruis'n alone ! Seacrets is the place !!

John Frye
2000 RT (steel Grey)..

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
March 22. Big meeting taking place in Baltimore area (probably an offical VCA regional meeting) contact Zoomie for details as he is organizing everything.

Me, Zoomie, and a few others are planning a monthly luncheon starting in April and lasting from here on out as well.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ocean city, with my top off...Oops I mean the car top off, sound great. 10 more inches of snow this weekend!

Kevin Stitely

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jason,
I've been spending alot of time migrating clients to our west coast data center. Good for business but ******* the body flying back and forth every other week :( :( (it's been like that for 5 months). The good news is I'm finished. In fact, I just flew in to BWI during the snow storm this evening.

Aside from that, I'm doing fine. Now that I'm back, I need to stop by and continue my viper education. In fact, I've got a 3" Corsa system with Random Tech Hi flow cats just waiting to be installed (believe it or not, I won this system from the Vipernation site, courtesy of JonB :) ) I'll be stopping by within the next couple of days to say hi.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please put me on the email list as this event takes shape.

Maybe I can set a speed/'roid record for crossing the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel. I once "porpoised" all the way across in a 68 440 4 speed Charger at 2 AM averaging 100 MPH. Rough road, rough ride...

V-1 aboard, and sleepy cops, I guess.

Thanks, George

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you add me to the list bonkers? the 22nd is the first day of my break so maybe i can get the car down from jersey and get together with you guys

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As Bonkers mentioned, the Va/Md region is planning a luncheon on March 22 here in Owings Mills,
at Tony Roma's, 11:30am. Cruise to Westminster after
for dessert at Plum Diner ( 50s car designs, vettes etc.)
Ron Hickey is sending out the newsletter and details, as well as other region events for the year.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire