Meeting time&place for Cops and Rodders carshow

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This weekend is the Cops and Rodders carshow held by the Atlanta Police Department starting at 8am. All proceeds go to benefit the Georgia Special Olympics.

More info about the show can be found at:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Atlanta Police Department's Cops & Rodders Car Show and Driver Safety Fair -Atlanta, GA - SOUTH EAST USA WHEELS EVENTS-Car Show & Bike Rally Calendar

I have spoken with the policeman who used to handle the club ****** for us, but he is no longer associated with the show and is unable to provide us with an ****** this year. Since there will be no ******, we will be meeting near I-285 and going to the show as a group. We will meet at 7:30am and leave at 7:45am. The meeting spot is:

Fuddruckers
3953 Lavista Rd.
Tucker, GA 30084

As a bonus for those who wake early and meet us at Fuddruckers, the GA-VCA will pay your entry fee into the carshow! If you want to meet us at the show, the address is:

Atlanta Expo Center
3850 Jonesboro Rd. SE
Atlanta, GA.

If you have any questions, please let me know!
[/FONT]

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I found out about an hour ago I am going out of town this weekend and will not be able to attend the Cops and Rodders show on Saturday. I called a few other members and not sure if anyone plans on meeting at the Fuddruckers as planned or not. At this point, I think it will be better if everyone just gets to the show on their own vs. waiting on Fuddruckers for others to possibly show up.
[/FONT]