Meguiars Ultimate Quick Wax Opinions?

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Somebody bought this for me for a Christmas present and I decided to use it and see how it was, and I was very impressed. This stuff goes on easy, wipes off easy and beads like nothing I've ever seen. I decided to put it to the test with my DD Honda Accord, this thing has 0 wax on it b/c I have neglected it for a year or so. So I washed the car and then took about 10 minutes and sprayed it all over it and wiped then wiped off with a dry cloth. Added very nice gloss/shine, incredible slickness and when it rained it beaded as well as a full paste wax would, maybe better. I'm just floored by this product, I searched reviews on the net and see nothing but positive and I did a search on here but there was nothing so just thought I'd ask and see if anyone uses it? I've switched everything over to Adam's Polishes stuff but I definitely am going to be keeping the Meguiars UQW. I am using it on each panel I finish with on the Viper after doing the Adam's polishing ala the "Junkman", I'd love to hear if any of you use it what you think.

Jimbos1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet, however I have seen it in the stores. I almost picked it up the other day but went with the quick detailer from Meguiars. I'm interested to see if anyone else has used it also. :D

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^^^^ Oh c'mon, don't delete your post, we want opinions lol. Jimbos, I highly suggest it, I had it sitting in my closet since Christmas and just on a whim gave it a shot and loved it. I will tell you that I don't like Meguiars Quick Detailer. I used it for years and while it was ok, everytime I used it after washing the car and it mixed with water it was a mess to get off. After watching Junkman's videos I switched to Adams Detail Spray, and it is phenomenal, I bought a small spray bottle and after that ran out ordered a gallon I liked it so much. I spray it directly on the wet car to dry it off and it is like I just waxed it when done drying, it is amazing. Back to the ultimate quick wax though, anyone else use it and feel the way I do????

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started to rant about how much I like the Ultimate Quick Detailer and then realized he meant the wax.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use the Meguiars Ultimate Quick Wax
I Also like the EagleOneNanowax
You must be registered for see images attach

Using this stuff once a month with QuickDetailings & WaterlessWashes between leaves a daily showroom shine on my Viper yearround with minimal effort.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've noticed the difference between the Quick Wax and Quick Detailer as well, on the ultra-revealing black paint sections of my car. Quick Wax is better for finishing off a clean surface. I use the Detailer spray sparingly to remove light dust/spots etc. from the bright green areas of the car (much more forgiving).

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've used the M stuff, but it doesn't compare. I use the Adam's Detail Spray from claybar to a pad lubricant. I can't speak for the M stuff, but Adam's Detail Spray contains a good amount of glossing agents and is good for a quick shine. If I want something a little more slick than DS, I use Adam's Brilliant Glaze. My guess is M's Quick Wax is a glaze, not a true sealant. Glazes are really good for hiding small scratches and they also make your paint look wet. My advice, use up whatcha got, then make the switch!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper