MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, FROM A CATHOLIC FAMILY AND PROUD OF IT. IF I OFFENDED
ANYONE TO BAD BECAUSE DECEMBER 25TH IS CHRISTMAS. HOPE EVERYONE GETS WHAT THEY
WANT AND A WHOLE LOT MORE. :2tu:

TOM

LOL THIS SHOULD GET SOME GOING

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Noticed you’re from Bel Air Maryland. Perhaps you should come down to Solomons Island this summer for some fun. The Tiki Bar on Solomons Island opens April 9 this year.

We won’t hold it against you if you’re catholic. I’m catholic but I still have fun (perhaps I have fun because I’m catholic – who knows).

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Noticed you’re from Bel Air Maryland. Perhaps you should come down to Solomons Island this summer for some fun. The Tiki Bar on Solomons Island opens April 9 this year.

We won’t hold it against you if you’re catholic. I’m catholic but I still have fun (perhaps I have fun because I’m catholic – who knows).

Right in my neck of the woods.....

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and happy New Year!

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Right in my neck of the woods.....

Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and happy New Year!

Saw you driving down the road today - unless there's another red and black Gen II in Prince Fredrick.

I'll be calling you when it's time for stripes (if I get up the courage to do it).

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and happy New Year! May all your Mod dreams come true! :2tu:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all!

from Vic (ex-Catholic)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I was born Catholic, but Jesus was just a distant character in the Bible, and meant very little to me. I vacillated for many years between agnostic and atheist, and had lots of arguments why I thought I was right. When I accepted Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior, everything changed in my understanding. At once, I knew God was real, the Bible came alive to my eyes, and the reality of Jesus, his life and his love became very real to me. After this experience, I tried to be a Catholic for a while, but it felt weak, like a glass of Kool Aid in a gallon of water. So I searched for a church that reflected my new perspective, and tried to be a Baptist for a while, but didn't feel like God was calling me to worship there. Now I am non-denominational, just basically Christian.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was born Catholic, but Jesus was just a distant character in the Bible, and meant very little to me. I vacillated for many years between agnostic and atheist, and had lots of arguments why I thought I was right. When I accepted Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior, everything changed in my understanding. At once, I knew God was real, the Bible came alive to my eyes, and the reality of Jesus, his life and his love became very real to me. After this experience, I tried to be a Catholic for a while, but it felt weak, like a glass of Kool Aid in a gallon of water. So I searched for a church that reflected my new perspective, and tried to be a Baptist for a while, but didn't feel like God was calling me to worship there. Now I am non-denominational, just basically Christian.

more power to you!

vd..

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vic - very nice to read that testimony - likewise I am a born again believer and am thankful for God's gift His Son especially during this season.

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The season isn't called CHRISTmas for nothing, Jesus Christ is the reason and foundation for this holiday. I have accepted and profess him as Lord also. Merry Christmas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960