Mods after one month of ownership of the new Coupe!! PICS!!!

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear all,

After exactly one month of ownership of the new 06 Blue/Silver Coupe, I'm equally excited as were the first day when I picked up the car. Apart from that, I had decided to do something on the car. Sorry...no performance mods yet..but soon. I did some interior color matching to match some of those on the first edition coupe such as steering, shifter and brake handle. Further to that, I had also did the door panel on both side, both speakers(Focal yellow K2 speaker)and 2 of the sub's cover. They all turned out to be really nice and it matced the car's blue exterior nicely. The color I used was not the same as those on the First Edition Coupe, but a little more darker blue with a hint of metallic. Further to the color changes, I had also installed a Nav DVD unit and the ****** Shifter ZR3 laser diffuser wbere there are two sensor to the front and one to the back. Didn't try it out yet but everyone told me it works. MGW's stuff is on the way and the next thing i will do is to probably lower the car. Please tell me what you guys think. Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

1600PICT0373-med.JPG

1600PICT0369-med.JPG

1600PICT0370-med.JPG

1600PICT0374-med.JPG

1600PICT0371-med.JPG

1600PICT0376-med.JPG

1600PICT0378-med.JPG

1600PICT0380-med.JPG

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that blue better than the FE blue interior, where'd you get the pieces from or who fabricated them?

Thanks for sharing!

-J

OP
OP
P

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the input!!! Glad it's good feedback.

Ricky,Yellow32: I actually have a guy who's mobile and comes to me to do the color dying. This guy is awesome and doesn't charge much. He will let you pick just about any color and if you don't like the result, he will do it over and over again until you're satisfy!!

Ernie: It was a pleasure meeting you on Sunday and your car looks great too!! Hope we will see each other again soon! My friend with the Lambo says hi to you as well! : )

Volltage: The NAV system is Kenwood KVT-717 model and pretty easy to install. The Nav unit actually sit right under the passenger seat and it comes with the IPOD connector as well.

Viper D: The speakers are Focal K2 series. It was originally yellow color but i did it in blue as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte