Mopar back to the track

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious to see if anyone else is going to the Mopar back to the track at the castrol raceways in Edmonton this Saturday.Am going with one other car from Red Deer.If anyone is interested let me know and we can meet somewheres and travel as a group.Will be the first time for myself and my car on the track.Wish me luck..

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have a great time Shane but be careful its addictive. Wish I had known a little earlier about the event. Take some pic's if you get a chance.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope to get a few pics and video when my wife gets there.Figure with a +27 for high there maybe a few bikinis to fit perfect in a picture.lol

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well the day was amazing.First run i killed myself on the tree was like a .505 Reaction time.But after a few more runs i managed to get a few .062 R/Ts. My best run of the day was a 12.87 time.Had another 12.94 time and then rest where low to mid range 13s.Beat myself on the Mopar king of the hill runs because i red lighted .And the all makes king of the hill i got beat by a much faster car but altleast i stayed with him till the end and only got beat by like 1 second.So all an all was a great tim e.Now i need to find sponsors so i can get new rubber for my car.lol With a few more meets in the upcoming year I think this maybe a regular event.Managed to get in 12 runs in the day and race a few different vehicles from trucks to them ugly mustangs.LOL yeah he beat me on the first run but i got him bad in the next matchup.Will post a few show n shine pics soon.Was Five vipers there but only three of us raced.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: