MOPAR NATIONALS - Ohio VCA tent ???

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I was just curious if the Ohio VCA was going to have their usual tent and hospitality for the Indiana VCA members :D .....I have been attending the nationals for 20 years and the Ohio VCA makes this a most pleasant experience for fellow Viper owners.....bringing 3 Snakes...see ya there

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Ohio VCA will be there with a tent. We'll just be hangin.

The following weekend is the Dunlop Neo Nationals with the combined Viper drags and autoX. Aug 16-17

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much to get in the gates? I may want to bring my cousin and friend briefly since they've never seen a Viper up close.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to bring a car in to the Ohio VCA tent it's gona cost like $60. $20 is to park in the fields and walk in. Remember this event "Sells Out" If you get there late in the day Saturday they might not be letting any more cars in!!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DG, are you going? I'd love to see your paint job in person. Especially since it'll give me an idea of how my model GTS should look after I'm done painting it (Black with Viper Blue).

DG Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there, but unfortunately not in the snake this year. I'm coming up through Cincy and won't have time to get the car. Next year, I'll almost definitely have the car there.

If you go to Viper Days at Putnam in Sept, I'll have the car there running on the track.

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just realized I'm working this week just down the street from National Trails. Gawd traffic to work was great this morning. I get to stare out the window at tons of plymouth/dodge cars!

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is Putnam located?

Buckeye, that may be why I saw a Red Gen I and a lime green Mopar yesterday on 70 East.

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most definitely. National Trails is off of 70 East, about exit 120 or so at Route 37. If you go this weekend, look for the compound off to the right which has lakes and a cheesy gate. That's my client this week and next.