My GTS is now for sale in Canada

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say this but it is now time for me to sell my car. I am moving back home to Denmark where it is impossible for me to bring it with me.

I wanted to let you guys in here know as well.

Autotrader post

I have a lot of more pictures in Hi-res if anybody is interested. This car still has the 7 year / 70,000 miles MAXCARE warranty so no maintenance has been postponed or ignored due to it being too expensive. I am the 3rd owner though, so unfortunately it is untransferable :(
The car has a fair amount of miles but is in excellent shape!!
If any questions please feel free to call me (306-691-0577) or email me ([email protected]).

Erik

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tracy..
It really hurts to sell it but it has been one heck of an experience.. Nothing beats owing a Viper!

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Erik, bring it to Denmark, you can get around 80000 can$ over here.

Good luck
I know.. and I can even get it shipped back home for free, but the market for a Dodge Viper in Denmark is very small! It's a risk which I actually am considering but not sure that I will take. We'll see :)

Who knows.. if I'm not getting the price that I'm asking for it over here, I might just take it home with me to drive it myself..

Erik

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the sale :(

Did you contact Louie and/or the rest of the Western Canada VCA chapter after I gave you the link and e-mail ;) ?
At this moment it's still very unsure but my parents and I hope to visit our family in Calgary again sometime during spring next year or else during summer :p

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No.. unfortunately I have been too busy to go west for such a trip. And since I'm moving back to Denmark next year I probably won't be able to join you guys in your next get-together :( It could have been fun though!

But thanks for giving me the possibility to contact them.

Erik

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No.. unfortunately I have been too busy to go west for such a trip. And since I'm moving back to Denmark next year I probably won't be able to join you guys in your next get-together :( It could have been fun though!

But thanks for giving me the possibility to contact them.

Erik

Hehe it absolutely would've been fun Louie is a great guy :D
And judging by the video on the club website Patrick is a real Bad Boy in the good sense of the word :p

You are most welcome, don't mention it ;) Even though it's gonna take me a long time to reach Viper ownership this is the least I can do to give you, my idols, a helping hand :2tu:

Signed,
A 21 year old Vipernut from The Netherlands

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo