My New Plates In!!!!!!!!!!!

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it took about 3 months, but i finally got my plates! Check it out!!!

8814DSC00397-med.JPG

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:shocked: that's hilarious. :laugh: can't believe they issued it.

Here's what I just submitted to get, called ahead & plate is not taken in state of PA... SP-DEMON hope they issue, am submitting with a type-written letter explaining car & respectfully requesting their consideration.

MR HYDE was taken already but I could get MR HYDES, didn't seem the same though.

another good one... THRL SKR

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although my plate acknowledges the fact our cars "attract" tickets (TicketB8), I don't know if I would want to flat out ask for one however. :) Good luck with it!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my plates. I filled out the paperwork and was approved about 3-4 weeks ago, so hopefully i'll see them in the next month or so. Picture this---A guy driving around in his BMW (or any other car for that fact) comes up behind me at a red light and after the shock of seeing a Viper, he sees my tag..."TOPTHIS" lol

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So that is like 10 Vipers that have TCKT PLS or TCKT PLZ now?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe you actually got that as your plate!! :D

Seriously, askin' for trouble!

I'll look forward to your post in about 6 months. YOu know the one letting us know how this experiment worked out for you! :p

Cool Plates!! I wouldn't do it though! :2tu:

OP
OP
E

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know i know im asking for it. And last nights encounter with a Murcielago didnt help much either. I'll say this, my little yellow dodge more than held its own! I wonder what the Lambo owner thought when he seen my plate!!!! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice.
On my case I have to re-apply coz they messed up on my plate. Hopefully I get mine soon.It reads NOT V8. I wanted
"GOT V10" but did not get it.

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love the tag, however i drive a bit to close to the edge for that one....i will have to stick with my "GOT V10".....nice picke by the way jasmelmic

OP
OP
E

Edoggrc51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOT V10, like you, i kind of also drive on the edge at times, but so far so good. Dispite the plate, NO TICKETS YET (knock on wood)!!!!! I've been pulled over a number of times, but to date its worked out for me. I get the usual "license and registration please" then its followed by the, "nice car, cool plates, keep it at the flow of traffic" This is when i follow it up with, "Yes officer, thank you officer." LOL!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: