My New Viper... Now I Have to Figure Out How To Get It???

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found this at a used car dealer in Wautoma, Wisconsin during our vacation:

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Vipertastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At first glance, I thought it was the SVS Viper from a coulple of years ago.

Maybe you can get something long and poke at it until it comes down?

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was born in Wautoma. We were looking at some land my parents own and visiting a couple people. Nice little town---full of lakes everywhere! Now it apparently has a town Viper.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
missle launch- terminate it at the same time getting it down from there

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew some of you would get a kick out of that photo. I didn't see it at first and my 8 year old son said: "Dad, there was a Viper on top of that building we just went by!" Of course I really couldn't figure out what he was saying so I turned around and sure enough he was right. I was surprised he knew it was a Viper going down the road at 45mph and the car dressed in red, white & blue. He said "too bad it is wasted just sitting up there..."

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks odd... It doesn't have door stanchions. I'd love to get a closer look at that to see what they did.

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks odd... It doesn't have door stanchions. I'd love to get a closer look at that to see what they did.

It's fake :)

Just a shell. Look underneath. You can also see through the bumper to the other front wheel.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are all working at it too hard. I just saw a VW commercial where they just slam the car doors and stuff falls out of trees....just take a Jetta over near the building and slam the door!

(Huh, what's that? It's just for TV, VWs really aren' that tough?)

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad ornament for the roof of a Dodge place.....livery is aesthetically cool...no dolphins or giant Sneaky Pete's......

wing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see that every time I drive by on way to Road America. Always in a hurry going there and late Sunday coming home so have not talked to anybody about it.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Wing, on the same road going east out of Wautoma is a golf course on the left and a "Milty Wilty" drive in resturant on the right. In the parking lot next to the building is parked an old green plymouth (probably late 40's early 50's)... That car has not moved from that spot in 40 years... Check it out sometime.

Satchmo72

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is in Owensboro KY, I have not had time to stop to check it out but will the next time I am down that way.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang