my signiture?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Zen,
I think the process until the new forum software is put in place is to send your sig text to Lee or another board admin and they'll update it. The signature length is currently set at 0, which I interpret to mean that "user edits" are turned off.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to change it but it kept saying too long. Now it has disappeared. I want my signitureback please. Can anyone help

Same problem here too. I sent a PM to Lee but have heard nothing so far. Lee, do we just have to wait until they turn it back on or can you fix this per my PM to you. If not who should I send the info to?

Thanhs,

Robbie

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to change it but it kept saying too long. Now it has disappeared. I want my signitureback please. Can anyone help

Same problem here too. I sent a PM to Lee but have heard nothing so far. Lee, do we just have to wait until they turn it back on or can you fix this per my PM to you. If not who should I send the info to?

Thanhs,

Robbie

Lee has contacted me by PM and is working on it. We will see what happens. :2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have tried to change my signature....too long!
Ha, what a joke - (ZERO) characters allowed.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, I thought this was going away with the new software, but it hasn't changed...

I guess the software change is still in-work, so that must be the reason its not fixed yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang