My Viper is in Domestic Driver magazine. I made the cover !

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought i'd post it up. Domestic Driver is an online magazine, i submitted an article and pictures and wouldn't you know i made the cover! Just thought it was pretty cool. It's just a small magazine but ONE DAY i'll be in the big time magazines. Gotta start somewhere right? Here is just a little preview, you can't really read the article here and i'm not trying to get you all to become subscribers, you all know me. I went ahead and paid the 8 bucks for the year, i think it's a pretty intresting little magazine. If anyone is intrested in subscribing just or just intrested in checking out their website go to http://www.domesticdriver.com/
You guys can also submit your Vipers and be in the magazine, either a feature ride or readers ride. Their not in print it's just an E-zine magazine but i'm taking the PDF to kinko's and printing a copy for myself that way i can frame it and show my kids one day. Hopefully i an get into some big time magazines soon, once i'm finished with the diamondback hood and eventually add the Roe SC.
Hers a small preview! :2tu:
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys.
Yes you submit the article also, i wrote it and they just do some editorial touch ups.

The general focus i believe is on domestic cars of all types, some sections have do it yourself sections, others are readers rides,and sections of featured rides which are 4 pages long, and they cover other things like auto shows and winter wrap up on how to store your cars during the winter and things like that.

RX ~ Haha thanks man, i am a pretty lucky, i'm currently looking to buy my first house back home since i'll be out of the Marines this year so HOPEFULLY i get out early and i can see more of the Gateway club, i can't wait to start living a normal life and enjoying my Viper EVERYDAY! This every 6 months is killing me. ONE DAY i'd like to have a house as nice as yours! YOU are a lucky man my friend!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RX ~ Haha thanks man, i am a pretty lucky, i'm currently looking to buy my first house back home since i'll be out of the Marines this year so HOPEFULLY i get out early and i can see more of the Gateway club, i can't wait to start living a normal life and enjoying my Viper EVERYDAY! This every 6 months is killing me. ONE DAY i'd like to have a house as nice as yours! YOU are a lucky man my friend!

Jim- When your ready to buy, I know the perfect little real estate agent to help you. You never know, you might wonna make some babies to fill that new house up with this one ;)

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
James, your car is lookign Awesome that’s got to be an great feeling. I know being that far a way from your car, gf and home is tough but were all proud of what you are doing for us and as soon as I have my Diamondback hood installed over top of the polished Roe (another choice you will want to think about, what color scheme your going to do under your hood.)I will show you what you have to look forward to. Keep up the good work and keep warm, we will be praying you make it home safely and soon!
Your friend and part of the VCA family,
Kevin

V

venms96

JUCD - hey dude, very cool ! I remember when you posted those pics when you took them. I thought that cover shot, with covered bridge and one tire burnout on the road was a great Pic. Glad they chose that one.

However, I was hoping to see another pic of your GF or even your ex-GF in the Mag !! :)

Been awhile Jarhead, hope all is well. Get out early with all that Leave you have built up, come on home and live your life the way you want to for now on.

Semper Fi.

venms96

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. Now the picture is on Jeff's website showing off the awesome 3 peiece top!
Check it out :
http://www.trunktop.citymaker.com/page/page/1012985.htm

venms96 ~ Hey i sent them pictures of my GF and the car and he's the one who chose not to put it in there lol, i would have!
Yah man i'm so ready to get out and start living, i'm so darn tired of living overseas away from everyone. God i miss the states!

Thanks again guys!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang