2004 Gen 3 Viper Driver Window Regulator

AZ Bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you recommend Power Window Repair (PWR) in Phoenix for window regulator replacements. My driver side window on my 2004 Viper stopped going back up and a Dodge dealer quoted me just under $4,000 to fix it. I went onto this forum and someone recommended PWR. So I called them and set up a time. They did the work this past Monday for a fraction (~15%) of the dealer cost with a longer warranty and higher quality replacement parts. Three hours after bringing my Viper in, the window works better than brand new. I couldn't be happier and so glad somebody recommended them. I now double down on that recommendation!

Goggles Pizano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is another company in Florida that does the same.

And mods you need yo move this post from this section.

99RT10GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far, the place in FL has not been able to rebuild them, still looking for another

Zishan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Copied from my other thread I started:

I ended up taking my car to Cesar @ "CM Power Window Regulator" in Houston. He rebuilt both window regulators for $550 for the pair-he did all the work, I just drove the car to him. I had used him back in the day, 10 years ago for another car, so I know he's been doing these for a while. Also has great reviews, plus pics of another Viper being done on his site. Highly recommended if you are local to him. So all said and done, I'm very happy with the cost and service. Windows work flawlessly now!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala