Need help in Lone Tree, Colorado.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at buying a house in Lone Tree. Problem is, I am not sure the Viper can get into the drive way. Slight **** from road to drive way. Seeing that I didn't have my car with me, could some body drive by and CAREFULLY see if you car will make it. OK if you have a GEN 3. I think I will be geting a coupe if I move there. So if you out for a weekend drive.......

Thanks in advance. Want to put a offer on it right away!

David 949-306-4240

http://www.cohomefinder.com/p/80124/196236.htm

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to Colorado. The Gen 3 has more clearance IMHO than my Gen I. It's a bit far north of me for a casual drive, but you can always get them to fix it if it gives you problems.

-Don

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a guy on the Board who I think lives in Lone tree.

He owns a TT Viper, a Gallardo, and some other cars. Think his screen name is Semper Fi (or maybe that's his signature tagline.)

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to Colorado. The Gen 3 has more clearance IMHO than my Gen I. It's a bit far north of me for a casual drive, but you can always get them to fix it if it gives you problems.

-Don

Dead center my car is 2 3/4" Under front bumper.

Thanks! What kind of fix? I played 4 rounds of golf there in the last 3 days! Meridian, Lone Tree, Plum Creek and Pradera. All better then just about anything around here.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a guy on the Board who I think lives in Lone tree.

He owns a TT Viper, a Gallardo, and some other cars. Think his screen name is Semper Fi (or maybe that's his signature tagline.)

That would be NOMERCY. I haven't seen him on these boards in quite a while, you might PM him and ask, I'm sure he'll be glad to help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery