1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP TO CHECK OUT CAR in Minn.

Discussion in 'Minnesota' started by ASPIRATIONS, Dec 24, 2009.

1. ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS Enthusiast

Hi,
    My wife has set her sights on a BMW Z8...She found one at a place called eurocars in
    10100 Viking Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55344....Iam going to have it sent to a BMW dealer in the area for a full inspection but I would like someone to do a through visual for the usual things like paint and rock chips and interior wear. I will pay for your time...Please PM me or e-mail at [email protected],Kevin

2. Sandy G

Sandy G Enthusiast

Z8 is nice! They also seemed to hold value very well. Good luck on your find.:cool:

3. Viperless

Viperless Enthusiast

Sent you an email.

4. Slypopsracing

Slypopsracing Viper Owner

Kevin,How did the Z 8 purchase go. A few yrs back we were taking in a tour of the BMW factory & museum in Greenville and the tour guide took a liking to my son s girlfriend. After the tour he took us to a Z8 they had there. Those crazy Germans had the interior of the car tuned (like a sub woofer) and at Samantha s pleading and little pout he fired that bad boy up. No way to explain it!! Good luck with your gem.