Need opinions fast!!!! Color combos on 2 viper gts help

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF you had to pick which would you choose and why? Iam looking at these 2 from the same dealer. TIA

1) First car is white/ gunmetal pearl stripes / black interior No pics really needed.

2) This car is Gunmetal pearl/black stripes/ Sepia/black interior.......If anyone has seen this combo in person please let me know. I kind of like it because its different but wonder how it would resell ?

I cant post pics but here is the link: http://www.daytonadodgechrysler.net...0205a17ed30b7196c2.htm?mycarsr=vdp-recentCars

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let me get my crystal ball....color is a personal preferrence are you buying it for yourself or for everybody else? it is a viper still after all said and done. go with what your gut.......or ask your wife if that so hard to decide.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pick what you like best, you are not buying to resell it. And any color you pick there will be always someone else that loves that color to, its a Viper, cool in any color you can not go wrong.:usa:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That dealer has really bad pictures to represent the car. Here is what the car would look like if you were 4 feet away with fisheyes, LOL !

I owned a graphite gray 2002 (with silver stripes) for 8 years. Everyone who saw it in person remarked on how great that color suited the Viper. (me especially liked it). Most any color is fine, though. A specialized color may command a higher resale price because a buyer is willing to pay extra for exactly what he wants; but, might limit your buyer pool. Flip a coin !

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would go with Gunmetal/black, sepia based on rarity and I just like it better than the white. You should move fast. I've spoken with 3 dealers on 4 cars since last Friday and they have all been sold. two 2014 SRT and two 2014 GTS. Good luck with your purchase.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get either one. Get something BLAAACK....with a BLAAACK interior. Maybe even with a T/A on it.

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Once you go black there's no going back. I hate cleaning black cars though. But gunmetal is easier to hide dust.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...................Buy the car that YOU like.
You are the one paying for it, you drive it, you wash it, your insurance...........
Don't worry about what other guys think.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Subjective. I think the car looks better in any color with no stripes at all, personally.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're so cheap now u can buy two for the price that one was jacked up for 1.5 years ago. Problem solved.

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Echo what was said above... Why care what someone else likes? Buy what you like.. I have a white with Carbon Fiber stripes and a all red interior... At a car show, people not knowing I was the owner, commented a lot on the interior. Some loved it others hated it. But I bought what I wanted.....
My opinion is to delete this thread and go buy the car of your dreams!!!!! After all it is in the end still a awesome Viper!!!!!!!!

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aspirations, congratulations on your aquisition. Are you getting any buyers remorse and thinking you should have gotten the gray one? Do realize no matter which one you picked, you'll think you should have gotten the other one! I know I'm a little late with my opinion (you did have a tough choice) but you should have gotten the gray one. LOL!

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be Naples Dodge? That white/black and yellow/black are sweet.
Daytona Dodge

Aspirations, congratulations on your aquisition. Are you getting any buyers remorse and thinking you should have gotten the gray one? Do realize no matter which one you picked, you'll think you should have gotten the other one! I know I'm a little late with my opinion (you did have a tough choice) but you should have gotten the gray one. LOL!

No,lol I did not like the interior plus I think the white car with the gunmetal stripes and CF will look just fine.....