Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys trying to get some nittos by sat in chicago area, spec. two 285/25/20's
and two 345/25/20's . Any suggestions?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey MR SRL,
I did some poking around....looks like finding Invos in that size in the vicinity of your zip code could be pretty tough, so definitely give some of our sponsors a call and see what they can do for you. If you strike out on mail ordering them, check the Nitto site for dealers in your area that may be able to pull them from a local warehouse.

While I'm at it....have you thought about joining the VCA? Some good discounts for members when buying things like....tires. :D

OP
OP
M

MR_SRL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got a 5 minute verbal whoopin from John B about Nitto, now Im all confused, and yes I plan to join the VCA, and send my vin in so I wont be considered a enthusiast still.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got a 5 minute verbal whoopin from John B about Nitto, now Im all confused, and yes I plan to join the VCA, and send my vin in so I wont be considered a enthusiast still.

LOL...well, the man knows his stuff. Out of curiosity, what did he recommend in their place for a 20" tire?

If you want to PM me your VIN, I will upgrade your title to Viper Owner now, then when you register with the club, let me know and I'll get you taken care of.

OP
OP
M

MR_SRL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I will PM you when I get home, Jon said #1 choice would be ps2, and p zero's where "ok", but the ****tos as he called them have old tech, and 20inch are a little hard to come by.

V

Venomiss

You can also check Viper Parts of America for Nitto tires too - they can probably get them overnighted to you (and are in stock). Some people don't like them because they don't offer them. :)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I will PM you when I get home, Jon said #1 choice would be ps2, and p zero's where "ok", but the ****tos as he called them have old tech, and 20inch are a little hard to come by.

JonB knows his stuff and he will get them to you at a great price:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte