Need Switch plate for Pedal Adjustment Switch

Pleasanton Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The plastic bezel on the console of my 2005 SRT has broken off of the two screws that go through the pedal adjustment switch and into this same bezel.

I have found the PN for the actual switch to be Part Number 56042387 but no where in the parts diagrams can I find this trim piece. Nor do I see this trim piece included with the switch, which feels right since it's a common switch used in a number of vehicles.

Can anyone point me to where I can source just the trim piece, or bezel for this switch?

Thanks,

Harvey

Stag Stopa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
you can find it here: https://www.viperpartsusa.com/product/switch-bezel-srt-10/
or there is a 'better version' of it here: http://www.viperpartsrack.com/adjustable-pedal-switch
And of course you can ask JonB from VPA.

But I have another 'solution' for ya: my bezel was also broken, but I just drilled two holes from the other side through it (there the switch is mounted), fitted two tiny black screws (flush with the outside) and secured the switch bulletproof with nuts (inside) - cheap, safe and almost invisible. Whenever I'm working on my car I always think of the people who built it - they used what they had and often they applied straight-forward fixes, when problems occured ... I try to keep my car clean and original, but as said: the engineers would have come up with a simple solution like this instead of custom building or remanufacturing a stupid, not so improtant bezel for even more stupid money ;-)

Best regards,
Kevin

OP
OP
P

Pleasanton Asp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your help with this! Randy, I did go to the Mopar site, but I had trouble convincing myself that the switch would come with the bezel. I even sprung for a PDF download of the parts manual, but still couldn't come up with just the plastic bezel anywhere from a Mopar site. Viperparts USA had the combination for around $149, which would be the closest stock replacement, their's being a really nice glass filled, nylon bezel.

I decided to go with the metal one like you chose, at a modest $49, complete with the allen wrench.

I did like the elegant solution proposed by Frey Gang, simply drilling a small countersunk hole from the visible side of the switch, and then drawing down on the opposite site with locknuts. If the currently low inventory metal bezel falls through, that's what I'll do.

Thanks again for your help!

Harvey

sowardcustoms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the part number UB76DX9AA they have been discontinued since last year from Chrysler.. I also need one..

sowardcustoms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now i'm not sure what the difference between 03 to 06 and 08 gen 4 they look like the same piece but different part number. The 08 shows the bezel and switch come with the knee bolster panel. Part number TQ81DX9AA for black and are available.
You must be registered for see images attach