Need to sell my GTS fast: $25,995

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With great regret I am forced to sell my 1997 GTS that once belonged to Josh (WARFANG). It was just 5 months ago when I had the chance to buy Josh’s 97 GTS I knew it would be tight money wise but I thought I could make it. Later in the year my company (That I own) went thru some financial problems and it is just impossible to keep the car. It’s the hardest thing I have ever had to do and I feel I am letting Chris, Josh, Lilly, and the Viper Nation down. But I plain have no choice but to sell the car. And because I waited so long I have to sell it quickly hence the price: $25,995

The Car is a 1997 GTS with 62,000 miles. VIN: 1B3ER69E3VV300625

Condition:
The car is in very good condition. It runs and looks AMAZING! With a clean carfax. But the car is not a show car. The car has flaws if you look for them. The car is lowered so it has some scratches on the bottom of the front fascia that become apparent if put on a lift. A few small rock chips on the front fascia, some touchup paint on passenger side sill, and some scratches on the wheels. The Pilot Sport tires have a good amount of tread on them and the interior is very nice with just one or two small blemishes. As far as I know it has never been tracked.

Mods include:
TNT Exhaust
Short Throw Shifter
Techno magnesium (supposedly the lightest wheels you can buy for a GTS)
Lowered
Wet nitrous system (That hasn’t been used for over five years)
K&N Cone air filters
Smooth Tubes
Locking gas cap

Video:
1997 GTS FOR SALE - Car Videos on StreetFire

The Car is available for your inspection Call 913-390-5956

Pics:
You must be registered for see images attach

Classified add: Message - ViperClub Classifieds

Call me: Dan Gordon 913-390-5956
[email protected]

Last edited:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry you have to let her go. Hopefully she can stay in the viper club. Good luck with the sale.

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That ***** that you have to sell it. This economy is tough and people should wait till they can truely afford these cars. Family, business, etc come before a sports car. Wish you the best.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry you have to let it go. I hope you get your asking price on the car and sell it today!

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure it will sell quick. Best to you and getting back on your feet with your business.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With great regret I am forced to sell my 1997 GTS that once belonged to Josh (WARFANG). It was just 5 months ago when I had the chance to buy Josh’s 97 GTS I knew it would be tight money wise but I thought I could make it. Later in the year my company (That I own) went thru some financial problems and it is just impossible to keep the car. It’s the hardest thing I have ever had to do and I feel I am letting Chris, Josh, Lilly, and the Viper Nation down. But I plain have no choice but to sell the car. And because I waited so long I have to sell it quickly hence the price: $25,995

Dan, dude don't be so down. I think you deserve a well enough thank you for stepping up to the plate and keeping the car within the VCA. Your not letting anyone down, not by a long shot.:)

and your videos are always top notch stuff, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if I ever got the chance to jump out on a road course with anybody in a Viper your the first guy on the list! Your driving is awesome! :headbang:

--RS

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great replies. Hopefully I can get back on my feet again soon and rejoin you!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually glad your not closer to me. I have no business adding another Viper right now, but if you were close and I came to see it, I'm sure end up coming home with it for that price.

It should be an easy buy and flip, but I hope nobody does that with this particular car.

ohno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow this has to be the cheapest I've even seen on a non salvaged gts. If only I'd waited 8 month to buy. oh well

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well in the 22 hours it has been for sale I have gotten 2 offers, (That where a bit low) over 5 calls, and countless e-mails.

MORE PICS:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter how low you price it most people will shoot something back lower. When it's priced so low many people will think there is something wrong with it and hesitate. I sure wish I had the $$$. If you would have priced it at $27,995 someone would have offered $25,995. I learned this lesson and the last one I priced $2K higher than I wanted and got a quick offer $2K less than asking and sold it. Good luck buddy! I know we will see you back when things turn around! Take care.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that, my car was priced at $39,900 and that was what I paid, there was no movement! It was a great price at the time ;) And I was pleased to be buying it from a VCA Member with its full history ;)

Hang in there, dont take anything less ;)

Mark
:uk:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that, my car was priced at $39,900 and that was what I paid, there was no movement! It was a great price at the time ;) And I was pleased to be buying it from a VCA Member with its full history ;)

Hang in there, dont take anything less ;)

Mark
:uk:

I think he will get every penny he wants, but I am just saying from experience (a lot) that people will almost always have a tendency to want to bargain no matter how low you set your initial price. His experience so far proves my point. I don't think he will have to take anything less. Heck, maybe he has already sold it... :drive:

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get to keep the car! Long story short a loan went thru that I just can't believe did! I am so Happy I write this with tears in my eyes. I apologize for taking you along this roller coaster but I get to keep my car!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^^^^ Congrats, I remember when I sold my Chevelle SS to pay for flight training when I was younger, I cried like a baby, glad you got to keep it, it is freaking beautiful, and red which is the best color :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang