New 2004!!!

OP
OP
F

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't imagine that all certificate holders will be accomodated in 2003,....wouldn't they just roll over into 2004 once 2003 production is complete?

Richard B

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sheyster:
I was under the impression that production was going to exceed certs in '03? Anyone have any info on this?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Dodge shut off the certs to qualified buyers long ago.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FUSCUCLA1:
I can't imagine that all certificate holders will be accommodated in 2003,....wouldn't they just roll over into 2004 once 2003 production is complete?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old question unanswered. Anyone know the answer?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prediction..If Pemberton has Sheyster #1 for '04.. Sheyster will be a very happy guy, VERY early in the model year. When it comes to Vipers, Woodhouse is Dodge! Sheyster, what color did you order?

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was about to get pi$$ed off. I am number 2 or 3 at Woodhouse for an '04 and didn't see that Sheyster posted this in January. I talked with Bill Pemberton in April. Whew! Coulda made a fool outta myself!
Dave

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere they only gave out certificates to the number of cars they expect they can produce in the first year.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow would be a great color for the SRT!

I'm going to be like Jerry and go with black for my '03, but if yellow was an option, I would have pick it.

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sheyster,
Got an email from Bill P. today. I am number 2 for a 2004, right behind ya! Red! Red! Red! Unless that Cobra Blue with white stripes like on the '97 (?) GTS is available.
Dave

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd definetly get the GTS Blue if it were available regardless of availability of stripes. I bet the stripes would look good, though. Weren't some of the old Cobras with that paint/stripes combo soft tops, or no tops for that matter? Sorry, I'm not an expert on Cobra history (yet).

Bill told me an optional hardtop whould be available 6 months after the '03s are available.

Dave