New BLACK renditions

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just dont know about this car. As much as I try to find the VIPER in it, its just not there.

Perhaps some of the people that like the design can clue me in as to what I am missing? Looks nothing like the current model, not that it has to but why cant it at least look good! It looks like a Vette with flush headlights, or a convertable camaro with some body kit. And with the top on it looks like the new Eclipse.

Do you guys really think that we would all enjoy owning this car? Forget the 500/500/500, we did not buy Vipers for the performance alone. If that was the case we would all be driving c5's or supras with a few mods fro 1/2 the price.

Am I the only one who feels that this car just does not cut it?

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the car looks a lot better in the 3rd and 4th pictures. That must be because you can see the **** over the rear tire, whereas in the other pictures, the side mirrors hide the ****. Must agree, when the form is hidden, it looks kinda bland.

singlemd4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUST A WORD OF COMFORT TO THE GUYS THATS FEEL THE DESIGN OF THE 2003 VIPER IS LACKING. ACCORDING TO FRIENDS OF MINE THAT SAW THE PROTOTYPE LIVE, IT IS MUCH MORE APPEALING IN PERSON THAN IN PRINT.

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new SRT-10 is an outstanding refinement of our current Vipers. I was able to see it at the North American Car Show in Detroit last January and was happily surprised. It looks much better in person than on the pages of magazines. You have to see it to appreicate it!

OP
OP
Tom and Vipers

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hummmm...

The stripes break up the scoop fairing...

Camaro went with those goofy stripes that highlighted their scoop fairing... and I really don't like those....

A different stripe width may look better...

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve,

Great pictures of the black SRT-10. These pictures should convince DC to make a pure black version of the car in 2003.

Do you have the 4th picture without the STL in the grill? I would like to use it as my background.

Want to be Back in Black in '03...

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe its better in person. but my heart skipped a beat in hopes that it would look great w/the Red stripes and I was disappointed. Regardless, I WILL be looking very forward to seeing the ******* coupe in person.

Jay K.

Blake Kercovich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My little photoshop fun...
smile.gif

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member