New Headers, Cat-backs, Clutches and Carpet Mats...

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

We'll be updating the website over the next few day to include some of our new items.
Here's a quick list:

* B&B headers; stainless steel with merge collector in both 1&5/8" primary and 1&3/4" primary tubes.

* B&B 3" Cat-back exhaust system.

* Complete clutch kits, with friction disc, pressure plate, throw out bearing and pilot bearing.

* Kevlar and Metallic clutch discs.

* Tapestry carpet mats and GTS rear cargo mats.

* Catalytic converter delete kits, with pipes, clamps and down-stream O2 simulators.

* High flow round catalytic converter replacement kits, includes clamps, welded to length for direct fit install.

* Belly pan kits for improving under chassis air flow and better cooling.

* Intake manifold and thermostat housing gaskets to compliment our 180 degree thermostat.

All items will be available either directly from us or one of our family of installing dealers at very reasonable prices.

Thanks for reading,

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Nadine,
What, the carpet mats don't interest you enough?
smile.gif

The first public ones (Superchargers, not carpet mats) should be available in May.
By the way, Ray Stacey was here last week and we were talking about the UK club. He said you were the most enthusiastic Viper owner over there
smile.gif

Sean

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on 03-21-2002 at 09:24 PM</font>

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Sean, make me one of your first Supercharger customers (I'll even fly out to pick up) and I'll get interested in the carpet mats!

One little question, will control module piggy-back onto OE ECU...hope UK (BUX) version works with it?

Supercharger is a promised prezzie for my Beloved GTS, for his gracious return to the roads (totaled rebuild)...after horrifically being injured in action; excuse me pushing for it...I'm anxious to get it on before I go down with a license ban!

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Nadine,
Yes, the system will interface properly with your export PCM.

Also, here's a link to the page with the new clutch parts.
Roe Racing Catalog

Still working on getting the rest of the items on the site.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean, I notice you put new hi flow round cats on the list above. Will you have them in the 3" input and output variety? I think the only ones you have now for 3" are oval and some people have said they fit kindof tight against the side sills. I am in the market for hi-flow cats within the next few weeks, so if you have the round in 3" I'll be ordering.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The cats are not changing at the moment, but we're offering welding and stainless pipe to make them a faster install.

USAF Bad Asp,
The manufacturer makes the Viper mats in tan, but there are so few Vipers with the that color that we have only ordered black. I will get a couple sets in tan and put them on the site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21