New Member...pics of black on black with mods...

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally registered. This forum has been very helpful as I am a first-time Viper owner. Here are some pics. Let the roasting begin...I welcome suggestions for future mods...

You must be registered for see images attach

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a whole lot of Roasting about that!

Just alot of :2tu:

Enjoy! What kind of numbers are you putting down?

OP
OP
K

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Casey. I only have the numbers from RSI on 4 1/2 lbs. They were in the low 600's. The high boost setting is around 10 lbs. If I had to guess it should be in the mid 700's at the wheels. Next for me is a hardtop and Moton's.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Very nice! Great choice on wheels. All that black looks sinister. Looks like Jason and Gerald did a great job on those turbos. Would like to see it in person. A mod suggestion with that much power in an open top car would be an Autoform rollbar. As many have stated those roll hoops do not offer much if any roll over protection. Maybe have it finished in black chrome.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sick ride, one of the best looking srt's I have ever seen.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the ultimate.
It must be a hand full, did you change the gears in the Dif?

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
K

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's the ultimate.
It must be a hand full, did you change the gears in the Dif?

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)
No. I've got Mopar 3.73's but RSI insisted that I shouldn't get them installed. So I took their advice...3.73's are FOR SALE.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Casey. I only have the numbers from RSI on 4 1/2 lbs. They were in the low 600's. The high boost setting is around 10 lbs. If I had to guess it should be in the mid 700's at the wheels. Next for me is a hardtop and Moton's.

Still using the factory pistons? And what did you use to lower the car thus far? Ride height looks good. Really, really nice looking car. :2tu:

OP
OP
K

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Still using the factory pistons? And what did you use to lower the car thus far? Ride height looks good. Really, really nice looking car. :2tu:
Thank you. Yes, still stock pistons. Eibach Springs so far. If I get the Moton's, I will be selling the Eibach's.

OP
OP
K

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The suspension can handle the Eibach springs?

Nico

So far, so good. A local viper tech installed them and ensured that the stock suspension would be fine.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple of more questions:

Are the Forgelines stock sizes (18/19)? And where did you come up with the tinted lenses for the lights?

OP
OP
K

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A couple of more questions:

Are the Forgelines stock sizes (18/19)? And where did you come up with the tinted lenses for the lights?

Forgelines are 19/20's. Lights are covered in iridescent vinyl...I had my window tint guy do it...$200.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone is asking alot of questions, very particular questions! Me thinks he has his next project lined up! :D

Ronnie! What's up man?

OP
OP
K

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone is asking alot of questions, very particular questions! Me thinks he has his next project lined up! :D

Ronnie! What's up man?

If he want's, he could just make me an offer on it... :nana: You never know...

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ronnie! What's up man?

As my grandma used to say, hush your mouth! :) Hey did you get that PM I sent you?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery