New mwmber

Ricki78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I am a new member from Italy! :D
Unfortunately I don't have a true Viper but I have a collection of model of this fantastic car (around 100 pieces) !! :2tu:

Excuse me, but my English is not good! :eek:

Look here:

my photo....

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10SpeedLuvr,

Do you have a 1:24 like this? I thought of you when I saw it.

Santo

Hey Santo,

Thanks for the link. Yes, I have that one. I had one in my collection and then when I bought my real Viper, I ordered another one from a diecast website so that I could have one to take to carshows

OP
OP
R

Ricki78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the welcome

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Welcome to the site! You have a very nice collection. Do you have a 1:18 scale of a red Viper w/yellow wheels? I looked at your photos, but did not see one

[/QUOTE]

At the moment I don't have this model in 1:18 scale , I possess only it in 1:43 scale (eagle's race). :(

The model in 1:18 scale ( is it made by Bburago or Maisto?) I have never seen it from the truth, only on internet!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the moment I don't have this model in 1:18 scale , I possess only it in 1:43 scale (eagle's race). :(

The model in 1:18 scale ( is it made by Bburago or Maisto?) I have never seen it from the truth, only on internet!

The 1:18 model is made by Bburago. I have only seen it online as well. If you want to trade/sell your 1:43 eagle's race version, let me know :2tu:

OP
OP
R

Ricki78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I regret but I don't sell the models of my collection ;) . If you want however I can try to find the same model for you...... :2tu:

The models eagle's races, are economic and enough easy to be found here in Italy. (around 20$ with delivery as registered letter to USA)

The Bburago is bankrupt and will be difficult to find in the future the models of his catalog. :eek:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I regret but I don't sell the models of my collection ;) . If you want however I can try to find the same model for you...... :2tu:

The models eagle's races, are economic and enough easy to be found here in Italy. (around 20$ with delivery as registered letter to USA)

The Bburago is bankrupt and will be difficult to find in the future the models of his catalog. :eek:

Just wondering if you got the PM I sent. I havent heard back from ya.

OP
OP
R

Ricki78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

Just wondering if you got the PM I sent. I havent heard back from ya.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I have made some caos with the answers :eek: . Sent Pm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang