New/Old Viper

cudasub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I've had my 2001 viper now for five days. I got it with 15, 200 miles, and now have 15,246 miles. First obvious thing, it's very fast. Second I get a lot of stares. Third it's a blast to drive! I did get the hard top off, wasn't real easy but not real hard either. I was able to put the soft top together and on the car, the soft top had never been put together (still had the caps on the front posts). Took a while to get the fabric to stretch enough to put it together but it went on flawlessly and works great! I know that first gear is strong but it really moves from first to second gear. :)

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I bet you have a big smile on your face when driving it....

You must be registered for see images

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I've had my 2001 viper now for five days. I got it with 15, 200 miles, and now have 15,246 miles. First obvious thing, it's very fast. Second I get a lot of stares. Third it's a blast to drive! I did get the hard top off, wasn't real easy but not real hard either. I was able to put the soft top together and on the car, the soft top had never been put together (still had the caps on the front posts). Took a while to get the fabric to stretch enough to put it together but it went on flawlessly and works great! I know that first gear is strong but it really moves from first to second gear. :)

Just 46 miles? Thats all in FIVE DAYS? You should be ashamed of your self.:D I drove mine over the weekend Friday to work, Sat to cars and coffee and work and Monday to show, put around 200 miles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheHunter