You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
L

Longhornsmark

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got car covered in clear skin last week with cut outs for badging, got all new badges from viper store and putting them on tomorrow. The exhaust tips were custom fab from previous owner that wanted a projection of aftermarket exhaust, great touch.

OP
OP
L

Longhornsmark

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Balloon white, the guys at accelerated paint in spring did an outstanding job.. Couple of small pickups but the paint is flawless now, Very happy I choose these guys.

OP
OP
L

Longhornsmark

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, it's Lamborghini Balloon White. I saw it on a guys car that had done a tt setup from underground racing and had to have it. I know it's always said but pictures don't do it justice.

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That black paint on the wheels gives it that nice "missing hubcap" look. Keep up the great work!

OP
OP
L

Longhornsmark

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had another set of polished on it but just didn't look right to me.

Last edited:

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IAM a fan of polished i just don't like black wheels on any car like the white viper very nice !

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he pictures don't really do that color justice. We saw it in person and it is a beautiful color. Almost looks silver at certain angles but the camera cant pick it up for some reason. It looks pretty good under the hood too. ;-)

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Balloon white, the guys at accelerated paint in spring did an outstanding job.. Couple of small pickups but the paint is flawless now, Very happy I choose these guys.

This may not mean much to you but a "factory-type" paint job on this car requires the body panels to be removed and painted individually. If you're not concerned with the integrity (factory paint) being affected if you now have painted fasteners or tape lines, then nevermind.

OP
OP
L

Longhornsmark

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This car was completely taken apart and pieces logged and photos the entire project. When I received some of the half way thru it can be a bit sickening but these guys did an A+ job on the car and there is not area on the car where you can tell it had another color.