New Ride Video

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My step son came over Sunday for my father in laws 83rd birthday dinner at our house. I had no idea he was bringing a camera, but he took some video and put this little clip together for us. I think it came out pretty nice.

Steve

Bumblebee Video

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, my first thought was "dang, that's one helluva hairy camshaft" but then I noticed it just was the song :D
Sweet looking ride :2tu:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You bought Mark's car you lucky dog. A lot of heart soul and $ went into making that car. If your going to track the car at all i'd consider putting the stock rotors back on or getting a set of slotted only rotors. It's one helluva beast. Do you know how much rwhp the car is putting down?

OP
OP
S

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You bought Mark's car you lucky dog. A lot of heart soul and $ went into making that car. If your going to track the car at all i'd consider putting the stock rotors back on or getting a set of slotted only rotors. It's one helluva beast. Do you know how much rwhp the car is putting down?

Mark gets all the credit. He did a beautiful job of putting this car together. This car will never see a track. It is our intent to maintain this car as I received it. Maybe a couple thousand miles a year. The other car will see the long trips and tracks. We are taking it this week to Traverse City for the annual MCVO wine tour. Haven't missed one yet. That will be about it for the Bumblebee this year.

BTW -- we had no intention of buying a car when we came down for our first Woodward Cruise. Funny how things happen.

Very well done. I like your shift knob.....where did you get it?

Roe Racing

Steve

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video, Steve -- does the car justice!

Steve did bring it to the Wine Tour. And he DROVE it -- that sucker goes as good as it looks!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4