New road course track in North carolina?

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just heard about this new track in North Carolina. It is called NCCAR (North Carolina Center for Automotive Research). Link.. North Carolina Center for Automotive Research- NCCAR
It appears this track is available for club use because NASA is having a race there on April 10-11. Link... NASA :: South East Region
This track is located off I-95 at Roanoke Rapids. It's about 45 miles from Rocky Mount, 90 miles from Raleigh, and about the same distance from Hampton roads. It will be open soon and if the facility is as nice as it appears, we will have an option for a track much closer than VIR. Maybe a NC/Va club event in the future?

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been on a roadcourse, looks like it would be a lot of fun. I'm gonna have to slap on the factories one day and give it a whirl.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very interesting, first I've heard of it, wonder if they would like to hold a free, promotional event there for us ;)

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I meet one of the investors of this track a few years ago at a electric car event my local high school competes at. I asked him then it they were going to hold open track days glad to here they are. It will be nice to have another track a little closer to home.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, I am trying to find out information from this facility about the club being about to take a tour, plan events, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21