** New Srt10 Cat Back ** Group Buy/voi-11 Pricing**

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all Viperclub Members.

Vipair Performance displayed at and supported VOI-11 a couple of weeks ago in Salt Lake City.

At the show we had on display our new HIGH PERFORMANCE RACE TECHNOLOGY VIPAIR-AERO EXHAUST CAT BACK system.

Here are some early videos of the system and the sound it makes

YouTube - VipairPerformance com CatBAckvid 1

YouTube - VipairPerformance.com CatBAckvid 2.MOV

YouTube - VipairPerformance.com CatBAckvid 3.MOV

YouTube - VipairPerformance.com CatBAckvid 4.MOV

We have combined perfect fit 3" polished stainless rolled tips and tubing with the patented race proven (to make power) AERO EXHAUST resonated muffler system. Viapir has teamed up with AERO EXHAUST to be AERO's recommended and supported Viper exhaust dealer and supplier. The AERO Exhaust mufflers are made to accelerate the exhaust flow and reduce high decibel noise while at the same time creating power. Check out this little videa to see an explanation of the muffler technology:

YouTube - Aero Performance Muffler Exhaust System

These systems will ship with both a 3" connection pipe and a 2.5" connection pipe, no need to buy a new system if and when you upgrade to a header and high flow cat. This system reduces you vehicle weight by an incredible amount, each side weighs 13 lbs less than a Corsa System. The total weight savings on an 03 to 06 car is XXXLbs.

We have 30 systems in production right now and we are offering the first 30 systems at a group buy price of $995.00 including shipping, first come first serve. These will bolt right up to any SRT10 Viper from 2003 right on up to 2010.

We will be posting info on the system on our website at Vipair Performance, Viper Performance Parts, ACRX Headers, Splitters and you can place your orders for a system by PM, email at [email protected] or by phone, just call me at 707 849 0111

Thanks

Steve

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome Steve...I'm curious to hear how much louder they are with high flow cats!

Hey Ryan,

I'll be upgrading my car with some nice long tube headers and high flow cats shortly, but from what I have heard of these mufflers so far, I expect the sound to be very nice. You should get a set for your paxton car!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ryan,

I'll be upgrading my car with some nice long tube headers and high flow cats shortly, but from what I have heard of these mufflers so far, I expect the sound to be very nice. You should get a set for your paxton car!

Hell no! I'm done spending money on this car, but I will probably get a set for my new ride. I don't care for the sound of Corsa's, but these sound right up my alley:2tu:

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's apples to oranges, but I have an Aero muffler on my catless H1 and love it.

Seems as though it's reasonably loud at idle, and when you step on it, just when you think it's gonna scream, somebody turns down the volume. Like the more exhaust runs through, the more muffling it does.

And it's super light with no packing in it, I was wondering how it would work on the Viper.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I have an 08 with Belangers and H/F Cats necked down to 2 1/2" exits for the Stock mufflers. So far, I kept the stock mufflers as I did not want any drone to my system like the standard Magnaflow produce and do not care for the raspy sound of the Corsa. I'm looking for mufflers that will have a deeper tone than stock but will still be confortable on long drives without any *&** Drone.
Your exhaust looks very promising being light, free flow with a deep tone, rolled tips and the 2 connection pipes but I need to hear it behind Headers and H/F cats before making a choice.
Also I would appreciate your honest comment to find out if there is any Drone to it ?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I have an 08 with Belangers and H/F Cats necked down to 2 1/2" exits for the Stock mufflers. So far, I kept the stock mufflers as I did not want any drone to my system like the standard Magnaflow produce and do not care for the raspy sound of the Corsa. I'm looking for mufflers that will have a deeper tone than stock but will still be confortable on long drives without any *&** Drone.
Your exhaust looks very promising being light, free flow with a deep tone, rolled tips and the 2 connection pipes but I need to hear it behind Headers and H/F cats before making a choice.
Also I would appreciate your honest comment to find out if there is any Drone to it ?

I do not perceive a drone, but then my wife always tells me I am deaf :dunno: either that or I have selective hearing.

I have a couple of sets shipping out this week, not sure if they are going to people with headers, but I have a set of headers to install on my car in the next couple of weeks, hopefully I will have some time over Christmas to louden the car up a bit.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, you have any flow #s on the mufflers? Last time my boss checked them on one of our race v8s, they flowed like....well not very good. Borla's flowed much better than those mazes.

Those mufflers are big with the "pick-up" guys for the sound.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, you have any flow #s on the mufflers? Last time my boss checked them on one of our race v8s, they flowed like....well not very good. Borla's flowed much better than those mazes.

Those mufflers are big with the "pick-up" guys for the sound.

Hey Jerome,

I checked with the guys at Aero and they are digging up some flow #'s and they said that their muffler flows different rates at different velocities, Companies Like Dinan are using their mufflers on their LMP cars due to the fact that the mufflers actually make power vs just flow or sound good. They are digging up some interviews for me with Steve Dinan where Dinan states that they tuned their cars and made more power with these mufflers than with any other mufflers

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jerome,

I checked with the guys at Aero and they are digging up some flow #'s and they said that their muffler flows different rates at different velocities, Companies Like Dinan are using their mufflers on their LMP cars due to the fact that the mufflers actually make power vs just flow or sound good. They are digging up some interviews for me with Steve Dinan where Dinan states that they tuned their cars and made more power with these mufflers than with any other mufflers

Hi Steve,

Glad that you are willing to go the extra mile and provide the numbers. Most will just say yada yada and leave it at that. Just please don't say they make more power due to having some backpressure. ;)

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Glad that you are willing to go the extra mile and provide the numbers. Most will just say yada yada and leave it at that. Just please don't say they make more power due to having some backpressure. ;)

Hey Jerome,

According to the inventor of these mufflers it takes a certain velocity of air flowing before the "turbine" effect in these mufflers takes over and literally ***** the air out, you can hear it happen, the muffler is louder at low RPM than at higher RPM

YouTube - 01 Telmex Daytona Prototype with Aero Exhaust

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve, where are these made? China or somewhere else? Not interested if they were made in China.

I buy the clamps and get my universal fittings made at Johhny Franklins right here in Santa Rosa CA, (the universal fitting is an oversize piece of 3" pipe that has a 2.5 inch end then a 3" pipe and then a 3 inch ID end that allows the buyer to install the system on either a 3" header or a 2 1/2 inch stock system, there is in my opinion no reason to make someone decide on a 2.5 or 3 inch system and then force them to buy the whole thing again when the add headers.

I buy the the mufflers from Aero exhaust in Salt Lake city Utah, and my polished tips are made by my father in law who is a master metal worker ( it shows in the quality).

sssammm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just recieved my headers and Aero from steve, look great, will report when fitted,

Steve, i didnt know your father in law hails from china?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of people have asked for pics with the side panels on, so here are some pics of the exhaust tips sticking out the side with the side rocker panels on..

tzortzViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those mufflers, are resonated, right?

Do you have any option with straight-through design?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those mufflers, are resonated, right?

Do you have any option with straight-through design?

If you just want a straight pipe with the beautiful tips, no problem, if you just want a Aero Muffler without the resonator chamber, no problem as well

give me a call 707 849 0111

Here's a pic from yesterday with my newer side splitters and the tips peeking out from the sills...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude