New to this forum, looking for norcal Viper tech

ViperCollin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am looking for a Northern Cal tech that is experienced with body repairs. I was in line at a gas station today waiting my turn when this 75 year old
@#$%*** backed right into the passengerside door of my 95 RT/10 breaking the door fiber glass and ruining the paint all the way back to the front side of the rear wheel well. After getting the insurance details worked out with his agent, he told me an adjuster would be calling me to schedule an appointment.

What I am fishing for here is some info on people that are experienced with Vipers in my area that can give me a fair appraisal of the repair costs done correctly so I dont get screwed by this guys insurance adjuster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Collin

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Collin, My recommendation is to contact E.M.C Collision (a.k.a Exclusive Metal Craft) located in Fremont, Ca. Ph# 510-651-8800 ask for Armin. This facility is extremely knowledgable in High end vehicles (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mercedes, & Vipers) as well as many others! Their craftmanship is 2nd to none. I have personnally used there services and would not suggest them to any fellow Viper owner if I didnt feel confident with their work. :2tu:
Sorry to hear of your mishap!

OP
OP
V

ViperCollin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Burt. I will give them a call and schedule an appointment. Anybody else know any good all around viper tech guys in the Sacramento area?

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Manuel Lopez Auto Body in Sacramento when my GTS was wrecked by a shop. They do all of the Viper work for Swift Dodge. It was 16k in repairs with front facia, hood, and both doors, and 1 side exhaust cover all needing repaint. It turned out great. I did only have the car for about a week after though then I sold it. So it looked great for the week I had it. You may want to try Gamboas in Sac. I have personally never used them but they do great work. My friend had his Viper repainted by a shop in Elk Grove and it was beautiful as well. I can get the number and name if you need. It was a complete paint job as well. I posted a pic of his car after repaint....

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

ViperCollin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Shawn,
Looks like you and your troops are a lot of fun to party with(judging by your pics). We did the house boat on the delta thing last year on the 4th and had a blast---dragged the ski boat behind and partied at lost isle for a couple of days(sweet!!!)---Already got a bid from gamboas for 8k

Thanks,
Collin

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Collin,
SCD Body Shop (used to be Stevens Creek Dodge Body Shop) is great with Vipers. I have had very good luck with them, and I highly recommend them. They always have a few of them in the shop, so you can see their work on Vipers (and many other high end cars) first hand.
Ask for Bill Tiernan - 408-727-3298
631 Martin Avenue (near Lafayette) in Santa Clara, 95050

Reaction score
Also try:

Campbell Auto Restoration and High Performance Center
260 Cristich Lane Unit A1, Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 371-5522

Ask for Mark.

The paint only specialty cars.

One of our members had a Green RT hit a wall on hwy 17 going to Santa Cruz. The Viper came back better than new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya