New Toy

smcosta90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I just bought my first viper a couple weeks ago. There are not enough words to describe how much I love the car.

I was wondering, does anyone know any good Viper techs in Northern MA,NH,Southern ME area? I have heard of Steve Heitz (Heitz Automotive), but only a rec from one person. I was wondering if anyone else has experience with him and if he does warranty work as well. I've talked to Chuck Tator a couple times but his shop is at least 4 hours from my place and I was hoping to find someone closer.

My new toy.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thoughts on gloss black rims, probably forgelines?

My other toy. My dad's really but only I drive it. It gets the same reaction as the Viper only it can't do over 35mph.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car and nice tank! Enjoy Viper ownership, it's a ton of fun!

I don't know a tech nearby, but I'm sure others do.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL--another new owner who is a jokester!!! VERY cool Viper as stated earlier and tank too~~~Only guy I recommend is Chuck...but you know that from the other post...welcome aboard and glad you are becoming a VCA Member!! What region will you 'belong' to? Thanx for the pics...and yepper...BLACK forgelines would look great! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice looking car!

Hey, can barely see your Viper there, Keith!!! New pics all the time, ey?? ~juli
Thought you guys drove your Vipers in THE RAIN...why the cancellation of Silo Ridge? You expecting snow as well? Up here we are not, and you're warmer than us there.:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: LOL...just bustin on ya!!!! :cool: :drive:

OP
OP
S

smcosta90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, very cool...did you introduce yourself to Jeff Torrey yet? You're in a GREAT region!
NY/CT/NE do events together...hope we meet up at some point~~~congrats again! ~juli

I haven't introduced myself yet.

If people are around and want to do a drive. I'll be around. So. NH

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't introduced myself yet.
If people are around and want to do a drive. I'll be around. So. NH

I'm sure Jeff would be delighted if you sent him a quick PM to introduce yourself!! Well, as far as US...we're about done with cruising for the season (we're Albany, NY)...we can get the BEAST out on Sundays for some driving, but that's only around here...would have to be events probably Spring/Summer...hopefully TatorToga if that's still gonna happen in May next year? (In Saratoga Springs, NY--up the Northway, I-87 off I-87/I-90 Thruway)
I'm sure you'll get more people from your surrounding area for upcoming drives? :drive:
~juli

OP
OP
S

smcosta90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea...probably not this year though. Pretty much everyone has them put up for winter. No salt on the roads yet but its too darn cold to drive with the top off.

V

Venomiss

Here is the New England website:

Dodge Viper | Viper Club | New England Viper Club Of America

They may list some dealers on it along with events and members.
Here is how to join online(in case you didn' see it already)

Here it is!

VCA Renewal Message - Introducing PayPal!

You can now renew your VCA Membership in one of 3 ways:
1) Via our new PayPal option at Dodge Viper Magazine
2) by calling Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 or
3) by mailing us your check or money order. If you choose to use the new PayPal option, you will need your full 17 digit Viper VIN to complete the renewal process. Simply log onto Dodge Viper Magazine and the renewal information is located on the Home Page. If a member doesn't renew their membership via PayPal or by some other method, we will be mailing out renewal notices at the beginning of December .

Glad to see you here!:2tu:

Last edited by a moderator:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea...probably not this year though. Pretty much everyone has them put up for winter. No salt on the roads yet but its too darn cold to drive with the top off.

I hear ya...though we DO drive with the top up, gotta get as much driving in as we can..and yes, it IS rather cold...40's...but that's never stopped us...just gotta be more careful with the runflats and cold roads. Enjoy the weekend~~~~juli