New VCA Member in VA

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm George and own a 2009 ACR. I'm located in Woodbridge, VA.

I'm a new VCA member and wanted to introduce myself.

Looking forward to meeting fellow VCA members and Viper owners.

You must be registered for see images attach

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome George. Has a club introduction been sent out to you yet? If not, please send me an PM with your Email address and I will get you up to speed.

BTW, nice looking ACR.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to our region.

Great username & sick looking ACR. Looking foward to meeting you

....at New Jersey Motorsports Park perhaps??? :drive:

OP
OP
T

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John / Dom:

Thanks for the warm reception. Its greatly appreciated.

I'd love to go to NJMSP in the near future for a track day. I'm a member of TrackDaze HPDE and they have hosted several track day events there in the past.

My home track is VIR.

Looking forward to meeting both of you.

OP
OP
T

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Excellent.

What tires do you run?

Brake pads?

:eater:

I'll track my ACR this coming summer. I plan on using the OEM Michelin PSC tires and Stoptech 309 series brake pads.

On my previous track car, I used Nitto NT-05 tires and Hawk HP+ brake pads.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'd love to. I spent many of my childhood summers in Ocean City :headbang:

Great, we'll see you there then? I don't think we've officially
decided on a meeting point yet - usually somewhere down
120ish'th street near *******.

Welcome to the region! Check in with John for other cruises
scheduled for the year.

Shifty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey George, welcome to the best VCA chapter in the world...will likely bump into you at VIR sometime (blue 09 ACR)...I've been running Sport Cups and the original Brembo pads for 13k miles and 4-5 track weekends a year (Trackdaze last weekend was pleasantly cool at Danville)...put in a 3.55 so I don't torture the engine on the straights in 4th, but a couple other guys left in the 3.07 and put in catch cans and relocated to PCV filter to the top of the valve covers to handle the oil sloshing....always lot's of Vettes and pretty good drivers as you likely have noticed and only two crackups (a Scion??? and a G35 that spun out on the out lap right behind me as I hammered it up the esses-silly)..anyway, hopefully see you at the holiday party...
DRoss

OP
OP
T

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey George, welcome to the best VCA chapter in the world...will likely bump into you at VIR sometime (blue 09 ACR)...I've been running Sport Cups and the original Brembo pads for 13k miles and 4-5 track weekends a year (Trackdaze last weekend was pleasantly cool at Danville)...put in a 3.55 so I don't torture the engine on the straights in 4th, but a couple other guys left in the 3.07 and put in catch cans and relocated to PCV filter to the top of the valve covers to handle the oil sloshing....always lot's of Vettes and pretty good drivers as you likely have noticed and only two crackups (a Scion??? and a G35 that spun out on the out lap right behind me as I hammered it up the esses-silly)..anyway, hopefully see you at the holiday party...
DRoss

I'm looking forward to meeting you. I saw your ACR at Katie's C&C over the summer, but you weren't around for me introduce myself.

I'm a member of TrackDaze as well. I plan on going to VIR this spring or summer (work schedule permitting). I plan on leaving the car stock, except for a catch can I had installed over the summer. I plan on purchasing an extra set of Sidewinder wheels and MSC's just for track use.....that will cost me a small fortune :omg: but worth it.

apeas2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club and chapter. I'm in Montgomery county, MD. Let me know when you are all going to Katie's next year. I've never done it and would like to.

OP
OP
T

TRACKDAY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the club and chapter. I'm in Montgomery county, MD. Let me know when you are all going to Katie's next year. I've never done it and would like to.

Will do. Katie's C & C is located in Great Falls, VA every Saturday from 7am - 9am.

It always has a very high turn out (fall, spring, and summer) of exotics and supercars.....a "car guy's" heaven :headbang:

Redviper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George welcome to the club. Hope to meet you this coming year. You will never meet a better group of people.