NEW VIPE

OP
OP
T

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry about that guys. Hit the Post button too soon. Let me know if anyone is interested in my 1999 RT/10. Super clean car with no issues whatsoever.

Thanks

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car. You should get with the guy who is asking what he can get for $35K. Also, glad to read that it has never been molested. :omg:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, are you the original owner ? I saw in the vehicle history report that it was registered here in Mesa AZ for the first few years and then not again for 6 years. Was it just stored all that time? Seems like a shame; but, maybe good for the next owner.

V

Venomiss

Having the hard top and soft top will help you with this sale.

Good luck with it!

nomoreGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the car was stored undercover hooked to a tender and driven about 6 miles once a month to keep the car in good shape.

It is like a new car. Drives perfect.

V

Venomiss

Yes the car was stored undercover hooked to a tender and driven about 6 miles once a month to keep the car in good shape.

It is like a new car. Drives perfect.

Are you the previous owner?

nomoreGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen the car and spoke to the owner about it. I almost bought it to resell it is that clean. I actually think he is a little under the money for being a 1 owner unmolested car with low miles. I buy and sell vipers for a living and I promise he has one of the cleanest GEN2 rt10s in the country.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant