New Viper Club member and first time viper owner

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to Keene . I have always had Dodges and they have always did a good job for me. They have one certified Viper tech. So they say. I was going to talk to him when I got there but I haven't been there yet. Thanks for the other option.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like a heel missing this thread. Congrats and welcome and good luck getting car sorted. Have you received an email with our calendar of event?

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks John. The car is defenitly sorted. I just have my personal touches to do. The car looks like it was never driven. I couldn't be happier with it. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the club in the near future. I have a few questions and look forward to getting the answers. As stated before I have always been big in Corvettes but always a Dodge cummins guy so I thought I would make the full transfer over. So far I couldn't be happier and it seems like you all enjoy your cars more instead of just using them as a museum piece. Quite refreshing.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to Keene . I have always had Dodges and they have always did a good job for me. They have one certified Viper tech. So they say. I was going to talk to him when I got there but I haven't been there yet. Thanks for the other option.

I'm sure they have "Viper Tech" as most dealers claim, then you find out they are younger than you. Just giving you a heads up, someone here didn't take my advice and later found out the hard way about going to Criswel. Their "Viper Tech" admitted to me he took a few classes, what ever that means and he was younger than me (I'm 31).

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I Know you have to be careful. Hell There are Chrysler dealers out there that can't work on my Cummins. I will take your guys advice and try to find the best. Appreciate all the help. I live in Harford county and have always had a close and good relationship with Keene. They have been my dealer for over 20 years but again I never had a Viper worked on there

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had an open house at Keene a few years ago. Quite a few of our members have purchased and serviced their Vipers there and have been relatively happy. Not sure if the same technician is still there though.