New Viper owner interested in VOI9, lotsa questions?

CuHead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,
I just got a Viper and am interested in going to VOI9, so I have lots of simple questions that I am hoping anyone who has gone before would kindly answer ...

1) The $850 is just to participate in the events right, so if I bring my wife as a spectator, does she need to pay $850 too?

2) I still have to pay for a hotel room (Venetian), right?

3) If I don't bring my own new Viper, are there Vipers or other cars provided or rented that can be used in the events, or at least some of the events? If so, which events?

Thanks much!

OP
OP
C

CuHead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing up 1 & 2.

For question 3, does anybody know how to get or rent these from Dodge?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the past, Dodge has a few Vipers at each of the events, e.g., the auto-x, the track, etc., as well as some other vehicles to try out, that are available to those who show up for their pre-assigned slots - it's all fairly clear once you show up and get your initial package.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was there a few years back there were cars for rent,they were $600.00 per day and they will measure your tire before you leave and measure when you arrive and pay for the amount you burn off.I'm sorry I don't remember the name I'm sure you can go online and find out info .I wouldn't wait to see if Dodge supplies any cars you could be waiting in line all day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21