New Wheels & Stripes....PICS

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my new 505A's, Stripes, Emblems & Red Powdercoated Caliper put on. Stripes are a combination of the artist formerly known as "Vipermad", now known only as Supercharged Vipermad & Wiseasp. I took SC Vipermad's black stripe idea & Wiseasp's pinstripe idea and merged the two. Thanks guys, I think it looks great. :2tu:

7784DSC01158-med.JPG

7784DSC01159-med.JPG

7784DSC01157-med.JPG

7784DSC01160-med.JPG

OP
OP
W

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. Toby, I may try to make it up there. I need to check my schedule. If I do I may try to hook up with AB in Lousiville.

JeffM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does it cost to add stripes to a solid colored GTS?

OP
OP
W

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Black stripes are the very best, next to white ones"

Hogdealer,

I can't imagine you saying something like that. LMAO
77844474.jpg
:D

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What size tire combination do you have on the 505As?

Car looks lowered. How much?

Thanks.

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very classy looking ! The black stripes and black emblems match the black tires, interior, & trim. It looks great.

OP
OP
W

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 275 30 19's on the front and 345 30 19's on the rear. Car is not lowered....yet.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks very sharp :2tu:

you need to continue the vinyl stripes around the bottom section of the rear bumper if you havent already

OP
OP
W

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil-UK,

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I didn't notice it until you said something. I called the guy that put them on and he is going to add them.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. Toby, I may try to make it up there. I need to check my schedule. If I do I may try to hook up with AB in Lousiville.

COOL! We had a great time last year. I hope you can make it. :2tu:

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice license plate too! (note my screen name which is also my plate of many years)
Car looks great! Love the wheels and the stripes.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What does it cost to add stripes to a solid colored GTS?
JeffM, I'm going to guess $500. 1MeanSnake above does this for many on the board here so if he sees this hopefully he'll give us an idea. Money very well spent. I tried to add vertical 14" stripes (with 2 vertical pinstripes) down the right and left side rear panel on my dodge 1500 and it was a megapain in the ****. I kept getting bubbles under the stripe and after ruining both sides, I repurchased new vinyl and had it done by professionals for $50. Best money I ever spent.

OP
OP
W

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JWViper,

The car is at the facility that installed the stripes right now getting the lower rear bumper finished. I didn't even notice it until Neil-UK pointed it out in an earlier post. I am not going to do the license plate area.

XS TORQ,

I guess my rash of plagerism has continued with my unknowingly ;) stealing your plate....ok you got me I had seen yours and I had to have it. I had FAST_R but when I started to look for a new plate, I saw yours and I thought it was brilliant. It also works well for me because we only have 6 characters and 1 space available in Kentucky. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

As for price, I paid just under $300 parts & labor & he is adding the lower rear bumper now at no charge.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback :2tu:

Reaction score
Don't let them get you down, *****! :) I am happy enough to know that, as far as I know, my car (from the original owner) was the first RED GTS to have black stripes...so ALL of you are copy-cats!! LOL!!!

It looks good! As does 1MEANSNAKE's, which I saw at Joe's last year. Though his stripes are more of a carbon fiber (I think). the pinstipes set it off nicely....but you have to give credit to JonB for those. :) A VERY long time ago, JonB got tired of NOT being able to tell his car apart from the other B&W GTS's on the track (in the pictures and videos), so he added the pinstriping to be able to tell the difference (I believe that was how the story went). :)

Please standby though...I **should** have my car out of the body shop on Friday! Then the Kinesis, recently re-worked in Calif., go back on, the new wing will be done, and I'm gonna BOOST all over the local-yocals here!! :)

(that last bit was for Rick, John, George, Bugeater....all you guys!!!) :)

OP
OP
W

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,

I was sure to post a shot of the rear so you could see what it looked like. I know that if we went cruising you would only see the front of my car in your rear view mirror. :2tu: Your beast is Hot & Super Fast! :headbang: